June 16, 2024, 02:49:46 am

Author Topic: Soupy's Ban Appeal  (Read 1593 times)

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
Soupy's Ban Appeal
« on: July 24, 2012, 01:18:19 am »
hullo! I am currently waiting until my ban time is up, however I felt like I have been banned long enough. It's been roughly 14 days since my ban was placed. My ban is expiring on the 29th of July, and was shortened quiet a bit, but I am wondering if my ban can be shortened even more. The thing is, I have recently talked to Yomomma over skype, and he even agreed that the ban time held against me is even a little too much. I feel like 2 weeks is enough time of not playing, and not saying that I can't wait until the 29th, but it's just my friends have been playing on the server the whole time I was banned, and it annoys me that they keep talking about it.

Thanks!
Soupy

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Soupy's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:22:09 am »
Well seeing as you apologize for your actions, I can lower the ban, but not much. You were still caught by awesomealicia for a death trap in your house. The lowest I will go is 19 days.
Bantam already made his decision, dont ask for any better.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:33:50 am »
Did you mention to Yomomma that you were also banned for making a death trap?? I needed to extend that ban when I first banned you. When you appealed, it was only for the ban that I made, not Alicia's original ban. Therefore, I could only shorten part of the ban. Im sure if you told Yomo that you made a death trap, he would be less considerate for your situation. Either way, Yomo is not a Staff member here anymore and his opinion on the ban does not matter.

As Alicia said:
Bantam already made his decision, dont ask for any better.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 03:46:11 am »
You ban evaded as tjr919, came on and killed most of my villagers (forgot to put that in the ban). Ban changed to permanent.

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 04:04:21 am »
Did you even listen? Not being rude but listen. Currently I am on skype with my friend Mark (ProsUseBlocks), Lorenzthekiwi, and TJR919. I haven't been on OptiCraft since I got banned on 14 days ago. I know Mark in person, considering he goes to my school. Tjr's name on the Mumble chat is Soupy, because back in May or April before our first ban, TJ made his username that to troll myself. I have nothing to do with this server because of my ban. I'm listening to my friends talk about the current situation. You also have NO proof that I am tjr919, check the IP's because they are BOTH different. I don't know why my ban is now set forever. I've been banned from mumble for months. You can ever look at the post I posted here on the forums about the trouble. TJR went through this with Bantam (about his name being soupy and how he not being able to change it). TJ being banned for killing your villagers makes sense. But Mark and myself being rebanned for NO reason? I don't get that.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 01:02:24 am »
Pardoned, Im sorry about the misunderstanding.