March 29, 2024, 01:53:55 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Wyboth  (Read 1283 times)

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
[BUILDER] Wyboth
« on: July 20, 2012, 05:48:33 am »
Ingame name: Wyboth
Briefly describe all your creations: The moon, a recycle bin, a Weighted Companion Cube, an hourglass, Pokemon Trainer Black sprite art, a lamppost, Ho-oh sprite art, Shoop da Whoop face sprite art, Mockingjay Pin sprite art, Mew sprite art, and SoulKnightGT's avatar (Sora x Roxas) sprite art.
What worlds are the creations on: SoulKnightGT, and various member/recruit worlds.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii525/Wyboth/
Names of players who helped contribute: SoulKnightGT, for cuboiding the background of the Sora x Roxas sprite and providing his personal world for me to use.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Alright, guys, you've all been waiting for this for a long time. Several of you were urging me to apply as soon as possible, but I wanted to make sure that I was really ready for a promotion before I apply for it. Now, I believe I am ready. I hope that all of my best creations are enough to earn me a promotion to builder. I've come a long way, and I feel like I've achieved something. Whether or not I get builder, I feel that I have achieved at least getting this far in my building skill. I would like to thank everyone who help me get here, especially those who cheered me on when I was ready to quit. Thanks to all of you, I've made it here. I appreciate everything you have done for me, and I hope that i can in some way give back to this amazing community. Thank you.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Wyboth
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 06:24:09 am »
I love all of your sprites, but, sadly, it isnt enough. Please try to make more buildings rather than Sprites. (OR make tons load of awesome sprites >_<)
Sorry. Rejected.  :-\
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
Re: [BUILDER] Wyboth
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 10:44:51 pm »
As asked a re-assessment of your application.
If SoulKnightGT was misled by that as well, then I would request that someone re-evaluate my builder app.

Soulnight sprite - Its ok, I guess. But its not impressive anyone can do that not showing off what you can build.

Mew sprite - Seen lots of these in my time, not the best to be honest

HungerGames Sprite - Once again seen better versions

Lazer sprite - Once again seen better versions

Ho-oH sprite - Once again seen better versions

Lamp - now that's better a 3d model. I like the size and shape and the design is very good. First build so far which I wouldn't expect to find in a guest world.

Trainer sprite - Not seen one of this trainer before, but it needs to be at least 2 layers.     
A 2 layered sprite I did in 20 mins. Its technically better than yours but still I wouldn't promote someone to recruit with it. 
Sandtimer - Depending on my mood, I might promote a guest to Recruit with this build.

Portal cube -  Seen bigger and better versions

Griefer bin - All I see is a glass cylinder with another sprite on it which you class as a builder standard.

A sphere - easy enough to use a program to make, Oh btw there is a massive one in recruit right now (kinda shadows your attempt)

Over all one out of your eleven builds I deem worthy of putting in a builder app. And the rest I wouldn't even promote to Recruit for. You lack skill in the sprites as they are all over done and rather simple. The sand timer was nice and so was the lamp. I would love to see about 5-7 more builds like that lamp for you to get builder until then you are Rejected