April 27, 2024, 06:49:05 pm

Author Topic: :( new lobby  (Read 1643 times)

tylerhan2000

• Don't you trust me? :3
    • View Profile
:( new lobby
« on: January 09, 2011, 07:35:59 pm »
After all ive done for this server, placing over 60k blocks, and making new friends, i get rejected for the new lobby, while everyone else gets to build. I get swore at, kicked, and humiliated by morten1ela. All i want to do is help out. I wish he would give me a chance.

tylerhan2000

• Don't you trust me? :3
    • View Profile
Re: :( new lobby
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 07:37:17 pm »
Im also denied operator by him...forever.

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 07:47:17 pm »
He can't deny your operator application.

As for the rest, just ignore anybody you don't like. Report it to Hannotje, Dark or Opticalza but DON'T bring it in public please.

I'm not going to lock this, but please don't make this worse.

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 09:20:51 pm »
Quoting my other messages to explain a little bit further. I do not tolerate such things to be spoken about me.

Nice try making me look bad.

First you come and ask like everybody else to join building, i told you to wait since we had enough builders at that time, you would not take no for an answear, so you kept asking each and everyone in the world if you could join us. After ten minutes you started spamming the chat with "*sobb*" "i hate my life" "i have asian parents, and they are really strict". Because of my age, i had enough experience to see that you only said those things to gain pity, which you were far away from gaining. We were 4 builders and one op who was gently saying no to you for the next 30 minutes. You just could not take a hint, so you were kicked. You came back 1 hour later, and you started argumenting again. The arguments you used this time is that it had gone 50 minutes and you are calm now. We were still over full on builders, so i kept gently saying no.

It was no suprise that the next 15 minutes was filled with bad complaints about your life, trying to make us feel bad for you. As a human, i have boundaries, so i told you once "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I DO NOT TOLERATE THIS nocaps" I was glad for a five minute period, because it actually worked for some time!

At the peak level, we were 6 builders and 2 ops telling you to be quiet.

And about the op thing, what i said was that you would make a bad op, and i will post your actions on the forums (thanks for reminding me)

-Morten

This kid needs to be shown how to behave with other people
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:22:48 pm by morten1ela »

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 09:25:41 pm »
Tyler, acting childish about it doesn't help. You continuously whined and complained about it, and i had to ask you many times to stop until the point where i had to kick you. You seem to have trouble taking no for an answer. We gave you an explanation (too many builders) but you continued to pester us.

There were other builders who wanted to join at the time, but when they saw that we had enough, they let us continue.

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 09:37:53 pm »
I told you not the bring this in public...

There will be no arguing in public, either resolve this in a good way or report it.