May 01, 2024, 02:58:21 pm

Author Topic: (Builder) dabigtaaaaaco  (Read 686 times)

Dabigtaaaaaco

• View Profile
(Builder) dabigtaaaaaco
« on: January 09, 2011, 07:26:13 am »
Title: [BUILDER] dabigtaaaaaco

In game name:dabigtaaaaaco

Briefly describe all your creations: Santa clause sprite, Zelda character sprite, large house with 6 total floors + balcony, smaller house, greenhouse, mario sprite, recreation center, 2 story vacation green and orange house, Mike Zawoski Monsters inc. sprite, 3d circle that has a smiley face on it, basketball court, baseball field, house that I built with Airstrike42, Hog Matog etc.

What worlds are the creations on: Most are on worldofrecruits2, but some are on flatguest.

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m578/dabigtaaaaaco/

Names of players who helped contribute:I did all of them on my own except for the house with Hog Matog and Airstrike42.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): The reason why I would like to become a builder is because it is a lot more fun to have a bigger role in a perticuler server. I am a very motivative person and make sure people never give up on what they are working on. I also someday want to become a Operator so that I can stop people from griefing and save the Opticraft server from griefers. I also believe that everyones projects/creations should be treated respectively so that the creator does not feel bad and no longer wants to play on the server. I strive to make the community on minecraft a better place for others. I love this game a lot and I think it has a lot of wonderful features to it. I feel that I have the hang of making objects in this world and that I can get a job done fast. I would also like to be a builder so that i can build with my friend Airstrike42.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Thank You for considering my application and I hope to hear back from you.

FeanorAlmighty

Re: (Builder) dabigtaaaaaco
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 09:27:11 am »