May 29, 2024, 09:03:00 am

Author Topic: [raul7legand] haggis17's appeal  (Read 1282 times)

haggis17

• View Profile
[raul7legand] haggis17's appeal
« on: July 12, 2012, 09:04:24 pm »
My Ban stuff my list http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=haggis17

Who Banned me:raul7legend

My In game name: haggis17

What Happend: My friends little brother got on the computer and started to destroy this guys town.
Im so sorry  :(  I actuly Am not a bad person and I wish to join Your great and vast community but I know I look like a griefer. I know u wont let me back on but if u do *bump*

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [raul7legand] haggis17's appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 09:20:55 pm »
Also, know that if you try to use the overused excuse of "my friend did it" or "my brother/ sister/ dog" absolutely will NOT work on us. You'll have to try and find a better excuse. It's an overused cliche and we are bored of hearing it, so know that if you try to use it that you will be ridiculed.

Considering that it was a pretty sincere appeal I would've unbanned you but seeing as this is your THIRD time getting banned you will wait your 5 days.
It is rare that someone gets unbanned after three bans in any circumstances so the next time you will get banned it WILL be permanent, no appealing or anything.
This is your last chance to be on this server, please don't make me regret it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:22:45 pm by raul7legend »

haggis17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:57:15 pm »
I am not a liar and I feel very affended that u would say that!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 10:12:18 pm »
I am not a liar and I feel very affended that u would say that!
Why are you offended? I should be the one who is offended as you clearly doubt my judgment. I see it as you have 3 bans already as it is and it appears you have no intentions of changing your ways. You are very lucky that you’re not permentely banned as of right now but if you continue to argue this your sentence may change from 5 days to something much longer.