April 24, 2024, 06:31:31 pm

Author Topic: (:: Operator Appication - Drunz ::)  (Read 3261 times)

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
Re: (:: Operator Appication - Drunz ::)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 11:11:37 pm »
Thanks =]

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »
Good luck with the trial drunz! You'll do great!

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 01:20:39 am »
Thx Spartan

tylerhan2000

• Don't you trust me? :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 02:54:49 am »
Muffingrr:

Re: Rules
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:16:06 am »
mind if i add some?

The one thing we do not need here, is signature spam. With this in mind, please, PLEASE remember that signature parameters may NOT exceed 750x250.

Do Not Mini-Moderate. Mini modding is when you see a thread, or a persons post, that you do not like, and say "You can't do that, stop it now, or a mod will get you," or "This post belongs to the -soandso- thread." Do not say things like "lock it" or "this already exists" either. Moderators are perfectly capable of their job, and do not need any of the forum member's help. If you see a problem, just ignore it, and a Moderator will soon be there to fix it.

Spam is not tolerated. There will be no constant cussing, nor posts with one - two words in it. Posts that just say "I agree" or "That sounds dumb," etc, are not necessary and will be deleted. The same goes for emocticon abuse. Repeated attempts at this will result in a warning to the spammer, and if trouble continues, ban.

f you see a post made by what appears to be a spam bot, DO NOT REPLY. Do not click any links either. Simply ignore it, and in time a mod will come by to delete it. Posting in these threads may lead to consequences.

f you feel you were attacked/insulted/flamed in any way on these forums, do not retaliate by "cussing out" or yelling at the "attacker." Please, inform one of the moderators, and they will have a talk with the person as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:12:49 pm by MuffinGrr »

Muffingrr:

except me

lumpabi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 05:46:26 am »
Gz on trail drunz

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 08:49:10 am »
Muffingrr:

Re: Rules
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:16:06 am »
mind if i add some?

The one thing we do not need here, is signature spam. With this in mind, please, PLEASE remember that signature parameters may NOT exceed 750x250.

Do Not Mini-Moderate. Mini modding is when you see a thread, or a persons post, that you do not like, and say "You can't do that, stop it now, or a mod will get you," or "This post belongs to the -soandso- thread." Do not say things like "lock it" or "this already exists" either. Moderators are perfectly capable of their job, and do not need any of the forum member's help. If you see a problem, just ignore it, and a Moderator will soon be there to fix it.

Spam is not tolerated. There will be no constant cussing, nor posts with one - two words in it. Posts that just say "I agree" or "That sounds dumb," etc, are not necessary and will be deleted. The same goes for emocticon abuse. Repeated attempts at this will result in a warning to the spammer, and if trouble continues, ban.

f you see a post made by what appears to be a spam bot, DO NOT REPLY. Do not click any links either. Simply ignore it, and in time a mod will come by to delete it. Posting in these threads may lead to consequences.

f you feel you were attacked/insulted/flamed in any way on these forums, do not retaliate by "cussing out" or yelling at the "attacker." Please, inform one of the moderators, and they will have a talk with the person as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:12:49 pm by MuffinGrr »

Muffingrr:

except me

sorry about that.

i just got owned by my owns rule  ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:07:56 am by MuffinGrr »
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 01:58:43 am »
Accepted