March 19, 2024, 05:16:46 am

Author Topic: Builder Application ZeroZeroOneNine  (Read 2536 times)

ZeroZeroOneNine

Builder Application ZeroZeroOneNine
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:17:50 pm »
Ingame name:
ZeroZeroOneNine

Briefly describe all your creations:
These builds may pale in comparison to some of the greats I have seen but they are meticulous planned and thought out. I spent a lot of extra time measuring, remeasuring, placing markers and constantly checking to insure perfect symmetry. Each pattern is carefully placed out each room tiled differently from floors, ceilings, and walls with nice and neat lines. I tried to make each build as perfect as I could.
My first build is a yellow pyramid maze. It measures 72x72 and is 72 in height. Inside the pyramid itself a four story maze carved out of obsidian.
My next build was a green world war 2 diesel tank. It measures 50x100 and is 65 in height. The entrance is located down the barrel as shown in the screen shot. Inside the tank there are 4 floors and 16 rooms. Including a Master bed room dining rooms and hidden room behind a book shelf. There is also a hidden escape tunnel through the fireplace. This build was very difficult to screen shot due to the fact its a house inside.
My last build is a white fountain. It measures 60x60 and is 96 in height. It was the most time consuming of the three. I also thinks its my best.

What worlds are the creations on:
Recruit50

Links to screenshots of the creation:

This last screen shot shows all three builds together.

Names of players who helped contribute:
5OO helped immensely by providing examples of builds far greater then mine thus inspiring me to try harder.

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:
Recruit.

Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
These builds are quite large and screen shots may not do them justice. I believe they are best viewed in game. All of these builds were done by hand and I have approximately 10-15 hours in each one. I do hope they are enough to earn the rank of builder.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:
Yes of course.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:45:19 am by ZeroZeroOneNine »

Victor1261

Re: Builder Application ZeroZeroOneNine
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 03:04:07 pm »
I like your builds! They look nice. If I was going to accept or reject this app, I would be a little bit unsure on which direction I would choose though. Good Luck!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 03:07:41 pm »
Pretty fountain-- I like it. The pyramid seems a little comical with the radiating eye on top.

The tank looks cool, but the rainbow design within the barrel makes it look 20% cooler :D

I like your builds! They look nice. If I was going to accept or reject this app, I would be a little bit unsure on which direction I would choose though. Good Luck!

::)

Accepted. Great work. Looking forward to more great works from you :)

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 01:16:47 am »
Congrats Zero, you went from guest to builder in 1 week! :o