March 19, 2024, 07:10:09 am

Author Topic: [Builder] Mr_Indomitable  (Read 2236 times)

Mr_Indomitable

• View Profile
[Builder] Mr_Indomitable
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:19:15 pm »
In-game name: Mr_Indomitable
Briefly describe all your creations: There are only two, but I was getting impatient for a new recruit world XD. The first is a giant golden chess piece, and the second is a roman build with a cella in it.
What worlds are the creations on: Chess piece is in member, roman build is in recruit
Links to screenshots of the creation:
Names of players who helped contribute: Kurseddragon gave me some advice on the roman build
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I realize there are only two builds here, but I'm getting impatient for the new recruit world. I won't be discouraged at all if I'm rejected, because my next build is gonna blow you away  ;)
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Victor1261

Re: [Builder] Mr_Indomitable
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:21:24 pm »
Both builds are magnificent! However, if I was the one that would be accepting or rejecting this application, I would ask for just one more build of the same quality. I usually like to see 3 builds that all seem to the point, unless of course, one of the builds is crafter worthy.

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:23:10 pm »
good luck

probably needed one more build :|

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »
I absolutely love the Chess piece. I think that and the Roman Temple proves enough :)

Accepted. Wonderful work

(ps: could some op promote him in-game for me? I'm in a position where I am unable to do so. That would be grateful)

[edit] Whoops... moved it to the SMP forums... :P
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:26:37 pm by Xeadin »

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 01:21:49 am »
"my next build is gonna blow you away" I cant wait to see it. Grats on builder Mr_Indomitable!