March 28, 2024, 07:15:11 pm

Author Topic: A castle  (Read 3685 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
A castle
« on: July 07, 2012, 12:58:46 am »
Mgfrake recently got a new world and he told me I could build in it ;D

Here is what I am planning on making:
Floor Plan
A large castle with different detailed and ornate rooms. What I have so far is basically just the floor plan laid out. I used different colors of wool to represent different sections of the castle. It is 212 blocks long and 110 blocks wide The circular room in the middle(the one with the fountain) is going to be the central hub to the entire castle. The fountain is going to have a not-so-secret tunnel in it, and the passage ways branching off the hub are going to lead to the respective side of the castle. The castle will have two wings (east wing and west wing) and the king's chambers at the back (only accessible through the fountain) The castle wall will be similar to the walls I used in my previous castle and will branch up making the top of the castle smaller. I will use beams and pillars for the roof that will look similar to this and will end in a final platform.

If you are interested in seeing this ingame, then type /j mgfrake1

I thought it over and here is my main plan (in a paint doc, sorry it kinda sucks.)
There will be two wings connected by hallways, two (or four) small rooms, several tiny bedrooms and kitchens, and the king's chambers. All accessible from the central hub. Every room will be inside the main frame, being as this will be more like a normal house than my last castle, there will be rooms that are completely closed off. There may be empty spots in the castle where there is only air. Ill make windows only where windows are needed (so you cant tell there are empty spaces from outside). Its kinda hard to explain. Ill post an update picture showing what I mean when I have made some more progress!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:32:04 am by gavin1928374655 »

Raichor

• MC Classic - Builder
    • View Profile
Re: A castle
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 01:02:58 am »
Cant wait for you to finish! It looks like Its gonna be Awesome :D

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:49:27 pm »
good luck gavin despite the fact your took up half of the world building it. xd

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 02:24:56 pm »
Yeah sorry about that  :D when its done it'll be awesome though.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 03:17:53 pm »
I have taken a look at the plan in game and I have to say I cannot wait for the finished product as most of your castle builds have turned out extreamly well. Good luck Gavo :D
You make choices in life and you don't look back