May 02, 2024, 09:48:53 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Snapethesnipe IGNORE AND LOCK.  (Read 2539 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - Snapethesnipe IGNORE AND LOCK.
« on: July 18, 2012, 01:06:41 am »
Let's try this again. Before I start, I will provide you with a link to my previous moderator application here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11168.msg102483.html#msg102483

Timezone: Western

Opticraft: March 2012

We're you recommended by anyone? Never asked, if a staff member does, add it here please.

Why you think you should be a moderator:
I was made Trusted a month ago and I sent in a mod app in three days. I realize it was too early, so I waited three weeks before making another. I do not play any other server than Opticraft, except of course my own. I have no bans or (purposeful) kicks. Also, I know how to moderate a server, as I am an admin/co-owner to CazualxGrenade's server. I know a couple of grief hotspots in my house, and in fact have caught four today. I had to have been trusted by an operator, and I feel if Awesomealicia can trust me, I think Nick3306, Relkeb and Opticalza can (on the subject, awesomealicia for admin). I try and help everyone on the server. If someone is being a disturbance, I try and tell them to shut up or something, particularly if someone says the server sucks, which it doesn't. I'm not saying that to kiss up, otherwise, I wouldn't be here. I like the server, and I have taken the time to carefully and entirely write this out, so I obviously think I should try to get moderator status so that we can get more and better staff members, people like Viper and awesome, not like my current forum signature...lol. I try and be generous to the server as well, drop parties scavenger hunts, I donate when I can, and I even recently started a public wheat farm project for all of Opticraft to use. I always follow the rules, I have rea the player guidelines, and I understand that the duties of a moderator isn't always about fun, and I have been around this server long enough to know all that i need to know. I even have learned from the staff. I know that not everyone will be pleased, as with many moderators previous experiences. I know when players shouldn't be doing something, or shouldn't be somewhere. I understand that I will be looking for many things that include but are not limited to griefing, trespassing, vulgar text/ builds, death traps, X-ray, disrespect towards other players or general hate, and so on. So Relkeb, Nick3306, Optical, Staff, Members, and all, this is why I think I should be a moderator, and this concludes my moderator application.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:08:18 pm by Snapethesnipe »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Snapethesnipe
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:07:33 am »
Moderator apps are closed.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 01:12:39 am »
So...what does that mean?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 01:18:38 am »
So...what does that mean?
You cannot post a new application whilst they are closed.

---><--- Click the monkey

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 02:03:24 am »
Mmkay. So maybe in about a week it will open? How long?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:36 am »
They'll be open again when we need more mods. Could be a week, could be a month.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 07:57:43 am »
Could we put this back into the applications board out of rejected? The mod apps are open and I want to use this application.
Also, remove all replies. Thanks.

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 08:26:07 am »
Could we put this back into the applications board out of rejected? The mod apps are open and I want to use this application.
Also, remove all replies. Thanks.

As requested, moved to Moderator and city applications.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Snapethesnipe IGNORE AND LOCK.
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 04:09:09 pm »
I would like to pick this do I can make a bran new thread instead. I am going to copy and paste this into a new topic.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Snapethesnipe IGNORE AND LOCK.
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 05:32:34 pm »
I am going to move this to rejected, since it has no point being here if it's going to be ignored.