March 28, 2024, 09:26:18 pm

Author Topic: New City--Verendus--Now ReOpen  (Read 1584 times)

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
New City--Verendus--Now ReOpen
« on: July 01, 2012, 07:20:34 pm »
Verendus was once owned by CoreyCarey and he greatiously gave it to me. Once that happend, I did my best to add what I thought others would like and would be attracted too. Ive added alot and I'm still working on it and coming up with new things to put in.
             Currently, there the city center is made up of the spawn, a few homes, and the town bank.

The City Bank only holds money and as it sits, grows interest (% depends on number of accounts). The Bank may only be used by members of the city.

To the left of the bank is the Redstone shop. It will soon be replaced with Redstone INC. thats going up right behind it.

The City also has a its own hotel and spleef.

Some New Projects that I am working on at the moment are the night club

And also more and new residential areas.

Please leave suggestions for new and exciting buidings and structures and come check it out! Located at my /home TheWholeLoaf! Donations are also very appreacitated! Thanks For Reading.

The City Of Verendus

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:07:17 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: New City--Verendus--Now ReOpen
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 01:34:16 pm »
Ive returned so Verundus is up and running again.

Possibly for sale too..... I'm not sure yet but I'll have a decision soon.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:36:59 pm by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com