March 29, 2024, 11:54:30 am

Author Topic: A Challenge to the crafters.  (Read 9467 times)

morgosin

• View Profile
Re: A Challenge to the crafters.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 05:22:29 am »
Leganie and I have decided on something i believe with be slightly more spectacular or at the very least Different..

Recreating the 6 seens where the main 6 get the cutiemarks around the Spectacular... SONIC RAINBOOOOM!!!!

If anyone wants to help or have questions plz Ask one of us ingame.  Still in planning stages
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:18 am »
I'm sure MrMonkey could have made this without mcedit or any of those other cheating tools. He made the SoL for crying out loud.
yeah, he made that with those tools.... right?
I don't think so? I thought I saw him building it in the crafter world.

I'm sure MrMonkey could have made this without mcedit or any of those other cheating tools. He made the SoL for crying out loud.

With unlimited patience and unlimited time he could have. If not, sorry, but no. I've seen it in the game, it is colossal. Even the sprite at the bottom blows Notch and the Snake out the water. Good luck if you want to try though,
I'm sure they cheated for the dang sprite on the floor. MrMonkey made Notch and the Snake by hand. Monkey could have made the moon sprite on their own if they wanted to.

I have to say, MrMonkey has got to be one of the best legit builders in this game.

---><--- Click the monkey

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 08:08:34 am »
Just gotta drop in here ^^ There's a difference between building 'totally legit' and building by hand. Yes, I did mine by hand, but I did use models. Since no wip-pics of the pony were included I have a strong belief it was generated, then imported, but don't quote me on that. It is definitely generated, but they can still have made it by hand. At least the paintwork is self-made because it is impossible to be generated with tools.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

officiersmirnof

• check out the youtube chanel lightwolfgamming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 12:05:23 pm »
you guys are all saying monkey but we have more then 1 active crafter ask zxfear or terrewee