June 16, 2024, 07:30:16 am

Author Topic: Here is a ban appeal!  (Read 1049 times)

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
Here is a ban appeal!
« on: June 23, 2012, 02:24:33 am »
Why hello current staff member reading this appeal. How is your day? I would like to appeal for my ban. A few months back, I was banned from the server for being at the scene of a crime my friends committed. Therefore, no blocks were placed or broken by me, so I am innocent. I am banned from the Mumble also, because someone impersonated me, and I got banned. However, I did get banned from posting here on the forums due to an inappropriate ban appeal and I did deserve that ban. You do the crime, you serve the time, and I did. And to Yomo, I'm sorry buddy. People in life make mistakes, we're all human.  Hope we can stop this shit between us and be friends again like old times on LCC. Love you like a brother <3. I feel like I've matured more in these months of idleness, so please keep this in consideration and try your hardest to get Yomo to read this.

Thank you so much, I respect each and all of the staff.

-SoupyTheMonster

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Here is a ban appeal!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 03:34:56 am »
Very well worded appeal, good on you for that.  Unfortunately I don't know anything about this situation so I'm going to leave it to someone who was around at the time.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
Re: Here is a ban appeal!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 04:01:06 am »
You were banned permanently by yomomma750 on May 6. Seeing as this member is no longer par of staff, and he did not provide any reason I will lift your ban.

If another mod has something against it, post your point of view. But for now I will lift your ban.