April 28, 2024, 11:51:40 pm

Author Topic: City Prometheus  (Read 6358 times)

argonprime

• View Profile
City Prometheus
« on: June 17, 2012, 05:44:17 pm »
City name: Prometheus

City location (coordinates, not biome):  city spawn -4854x 3605y or /home 95andrew95 ( top left 3511y -4727x  top right 3965y 4727x bottom left 3511y -4977x bottom right -3965y -4977x )

Contributors: Argonprime, teletabbigegner, tinymarky, 95andrew95, Scotty602AB,  Beanie16, criticalerror1

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): teletabbigegner   temporarily only one owner

Approximate dimensions: it is 454 by 250 at this time cords

Number of active residents: 11 at time of post more may have joined in time pasted

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: currently 45 at time of post more are being built also a mob spawns and a slime spawns and with a underground subway (which could really use the city protection)

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:
it currantly far into the project but have big plans once completed the first area is completed and is inhabited we will continue to expand out once we have a decent area we have plans to look at what space we have and start to expand up with skyscrapers and apartment buildings  we will always be looking how to develop the area we have to improve and to expand, we are now very far in to the city from when this app went up we have done so much it would be a shame to see it not protected so we hope we can gain the protection to aid the city aswell as protect it

Why should wee grant this city protection?
We understand that grief Is a big problem and don’t want to bother any mods with problems with grief so we would like to gain protection and prevent grief and save the mods lots of time trying to fix big areas also its a nice place for players for to come and not worrie about grief problems and meet new players and form new friendships
 , we are hoping that we get the protection now more than ever we have put a lot of work in from when we first posted this application and have built many more buildings and put a hell of alot of money into the city it would be a shame if the city were to be grifed and all the hard work lost

i would also like to say Prometheus is open to comments and suggestions and we are happy to take any questions and we are open to the idea of pairing cities with us to make a better community

Argonprime 02/08/2012
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:01:27 pm by argonprime »

tinymarky

• Tiny's Titans
    • View Profile
Re: City Prometheus
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 05:29:44 pm »
this will benfit alot of people allowing them a safe place to spawn and allow them to place there house for easy access when mining i a tunnel and other tasks that will help players enjoy opticraft

i will also give people places to eat and buy supplyes for building there own creations

teletabbigegner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 04:42:23 pm »
this city is a great place to be, it provides any kind of entertainment and social aspects. it also has a store which people in the city can use (it is much cheaper than the opticraft market)

this city is a friendly environment to any oppticrafter out there and also a great place to meet people and it has many different places to live in

argonprime

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 12:48:53 pm »
thanks Guys i do hope we can gain city protections and help prevent grief and it will provide a great environment for other players once finished  :D

argonprime

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 11:00:26 pm »
i would also like to say Prometheus is open to comments and suggestions and we are happy to take any questions and we are open to the idea of pairing cities with us to make a better community  ;)

Jowee20

• Jowee20 Co-Mayor of Shifting Sands
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 07:40:24 am »
Very nice place and hopefully an ally of Shifting SandsTM supported and will be supported no matter what happens rejected or accepted.

Its a nice place though i got to admit.

Jowee20

Absolutely round is the way i like my cookies ;)

madcurry1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 06:34:03 pm »
On behalf of the city, I would like to say it has a good community already starting to form and believe
that it would benefit highly from this city protection that needs to be granted ASAP.

Regards 95andrew95

argonprime

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 09:37:36 pm »
thanks guys i would also like to say we have a night club aswell now come check it out

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 09:59:12 pm »
Definitely a worthy city, its seldom that you see city's that have been well laid out, and have a course of direction for the future, so i think it deserves city protection, good luck guys

argonprime

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 01:01:00 pm »
the city is just about done we are just doing the last little bits and we are now allowing people to move into the city just contact my self or teletabbigegner , tinymarky or 95andrew95 about homes thanks

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 06:47:42 am »
Accepted. Use /region addmember prometheus (playername) to add people to the region.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

argonprime

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 07:03:20 pm »
thanks so much great to here
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:05:22 pm by argonprime »

Jowee20

• Jowee20 Co-Mayor of Shifting Sands
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 10:17:59 am »
Congrats man! I knew you would get it man! Have a great time with your new town!

Im so jealous because shifting sands will never get accepted :(

Absolutely round is the way i like my cookies ;)