May 01, 2024, 03:11:22 am

Author Topic: a giant 100x100 spleef arena. yea.  (Read 4389 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
a giant 100x100 spleef arena. yea.
« on: November 09, 2012, 04:55:19 pm »
this is in user events but until it is fully built it is still a project and creation. i own a large area of desert and want to be the proud owner of maybe not the official but definently the largest opticraft spleef arena. i need tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of dirt. i would also like workers that could spend days on a project for good pay. but when it is done it will be so amazing! ill post screenshots when it is. i will run it every few days and the entrance fee will be big but the winnings will be huge!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: a giant 100x100 spleef arena. yea.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 12:31:52 am »
Are you sure you want to do this? You need to rebuild this after every game with 10000blocks of dirt. In case you didn't see that...

10000 blocks of dirt. Ten thousand. 1000 ten times.[/b]

I find it hard enough to manage a 25x17 spleef arena.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 12:48:29 am »
I own 10,368 cobble(3 large chests). I will buy some dirt, harvest sone dirt and get donqted some dirt. Igotthis

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 06:44:31 pm »
Oh no, getting dirt is not the problem. Do you really want to waste all that time and boredom just so you can play only one round of spleef?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 06:58:19 pm »
Well I doubt each round would knock out ALL of the dirt :P

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 07:03:40 pm »
Well I doubt each round would knock out ALL of the dirt :P

But still, quite a bit. I'm not saying I don't like this, it's just that I'm warning you about the ten boring minutes you will spend between rounds.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 05:38:09 am »
If only this was tekkit. I built a fully automated 24 by 24 spleef arena. Press one button and it goes. Any dirt that falls gets collected and sent to the replenisher as long as the player who falls doesn't pick it up, but then there's the dirt kept in the storage to replenish the spleef. It's great XD

If only pistons could push more than 12 blocks, then I could make a much larger arena. Although maybe I could figure something out.

Best griefer name ^

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 03:29:11 pm »
If only this was tekkit. I built a fully automated 24 by 24 spleef arena. Press one button and it goes. Any dirt that falls gets collected and sent to the replenisher as long as the player who falls doesn't pick it up, but then there's the dirt kept in the storage to replenish the spleef. It's great XD

If only pistons could push more than 12 blocks, then I could make a much larger arena. Although maybe I could figure something out.

Oh Redstone...mighty, powerful Redstone...you can accomplish anything with Redstone.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 10:46:07 pm »
I already have a funnel system planned in creative where water flows all of the dirt to a single block! :)

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 07:19:44 am »
I do agree with snape, that it will take an extremely long time to find all the dirt, then place it all, and etc.  But is it worth it just for one game?
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 09:32:23 pm »
I do agree with snape, that it will take an extremely long time to find all the dirt, then place it all, and etc.  But is it worth it just for one game?
not one game. just not a game every 5 minutes.

nick80653

• ^^Should i have a picture there?^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 03:27:04 am »
this is in user events but until it is fully built it is still a project and creation. i own a large area of desert and want to be the proud owner of maybe not the official but definently the largest opticraft spleef arena. i need tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of dirt. i would also like workers that could spend days on a project for good pay. but when it is done it will be so amazing! ill post screenshots when it is. i will run it every few days and the entrance fee will be big but the winnings will be huge!
Im looking forward to work with u Goalie  i think it will be funand exiting to build =)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 11:54:01 am »
nick i had an idea. there will, other than the spleef, be shops that people own. also have advertisements of peoples shops, XP farms, businesses, ETC. And a few other things like a roller coaster and a baby spleef. and parkour.