April 20, 2024, 07:23:20 am

Author Topic: Greetings Opticraft community  (Read 2001 times)

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
Greetings Opticraft community
« on: May 31, 2012, 12:12:11 am »
Hello, I'm 5OO, I'm just a laid back guy from Hawaii who enjoys playing minecraft classic casually from time to time. My rank is currently recruit. I enjoy seeing things built by other players and helping others build, just as much as building things myself. I can be talkative but I can also be quiet it depends on my mood. I joined the server on March 22, 2012 when I found out I could play minecraft for free. During March and April I played on different servers a lot to find which one I like the most. As time went on I found myself on the Opticraft server more and on other servers less. What I like about the Opticraft server is that the in game commands are really good, the operators are usually helpful and friendly, and the guest map is usually neat and clean looking, guest maps on other servers are just eyesores with 1x1 towers and grieved buildings all over the place, which brings me to another thing I like about Opticraft, it doesn't have as much grievers. I really really enjoy the strict stance against grieving. I've had experiences on other servers who's high level of leniency toward grievers resulted in my build getting grieved multiple times by the same person. Ok, thats about everything I wanted to say for now, if you want to see me in game you'll usually find me in guest somewhere in the sky. ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:59:08 pm by 5OO »

E1ectrik

• Opticrafts CoD Professional
    • View Profile
    • http://www.speedtest.net/result/1238286444.png
Re: Greetings Opticraft community
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 12:18:47 am »
Hi, recommend you join the mumble server to make some good friends;
If you're wondering how to get "Mumble" you can google and download the client.
then simply connect to mumble.opticraft.net
hope to see you there!