April 27, 2024, 11:28:51 pm

Author Topic: Jeremylego builder application (5th try)  (Read 1131 times)

JeremyLego

• View Profile
Jeremylego builder application (5th try)
« on: May 22, 2012, 09:40:38 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Name: Jeremy Marshall

Ingame name: Jeremylego
Briefly describe all your creations: I have made a great many creations, I will only include my best, and the ones none  helped me with.
Largest creations:
Eiffel Tower: built in guest, but due to some glitch It disappeared before I could take pics of inside. Had A cafe and multiple viewing rooms to the world.
R2D2: The top of R2D2 built in guest.
Space Shuttle: a MASSIVE space shuttle complete with a satellite in the cargo bay and a cockpit. has fuel Fuel Tank and external rocket engines with fire/Lava beneath engines.
Tree Fortress: Has a pentagonal entrance to a massive tree with tables with a spiral staircase to the top.
New! Chess set: a chess set with timer for matches. In member if you want to see it
New! World globe: probably my biggest creation ever. In member

Smaller creations:
Octagonal viewing tower: was told to make something with octagons. has a very cool spiral staircase to the top.
Clock tower: Has a bell inside
DNA Helix: I made multiple models of DNA, I have a smaller one pictured with the Eiffel tower in background.
Castle entrance: A large castle entrance with drawbridge and catapult throwing fire on roof.
The Lincoln memorial: Kinda self-explanatory.

What worlds are the creations on: Guest and member
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r581/jeremystarwars/Snapbucket/
Names of players who helped contribute: Just Me
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I enjoy helping people build but, It often takes up to 10 minutes to find the person wanting help (at which point they don't need it anymore), so the transportation feature would be greatly Appreciated. The additions since last submission are the chess set and globe
do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

PS, Thanks for looking

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Jeremylego builder application (5th try)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 10:41:13 pm »
This is a lot better. You are coming along smoothly :)

Before I can make my final decision, however, I will need to see what the others will say about this as well

Victor1261

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 11:42:49 pm »
The builds are interesting and as Xeadin said, they are really coming along. The space shuttle is great! However, in my opinion, you may need to build a few more builds before I would be able to say with confidence that you are worthy of the builder rank.

P.S. Was the globe supposed to be an oval-ish sphere?

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 11:49:13 pm »
I think you have improved your building skills but I think you need one or two more nice builds. I also would like some other operator's opinions.

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 11:54:43 pm »
Yeah I agree with Logan, you're definitely improving but I'd like to see a few more big quality builds. Take your time on your next ones, a good build can take a while, even if you're on a lot.

leon35

• Leon, f*** yea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 03:05:07 am »
Jeremys creations are too good to pass  ;D

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 03:51:34 am »
It is settled then-- we all agree on the same thing (roughly)

You have come down a long way, and now it is time to see what you can pull off. Remember to take your time and Do Not Rush. Many people try to rush through things and that is a recipe for disaster in most cases. Take as much time as needed-- you do not need to go too crazy with your next project.

Rejected, but you are getting very close ;)