April 19, 2024, 11:55:29 am

Author Topic: [Builder] d4mo85  (Read 1349 times)

D4mo85

• View Profile
[Builder] d4mo85
« on: May 21, 2012, 11:36:52 pm »
Hello :D

Ingame name: d4mo85

Briefly describe all your creations: Saturn V rocket under construction, huge accurate Titanic, light-sabre, Sword shield and castle with pixelated army, Hollywood sign, Statue of pixelated Liberty, the Space Shuttle, X-Wing fighter, Stug III tank.

What worlds are the creations on:

Saturn V rocket, Titanic - Recruit43

Light-sabre, Sword shield and castle, Hollywood sign, Statue of Liberty, Space Shuttle, X-Wing - Recruit44

Stug III - Recruit45

Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: Batfink35 - We team up for each build we attempt, though the X-Wing was my project and the AT-ST Walker was his, and although we helped each other in some areas, they are our solo projects.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I most enjoy Minecraft when I'm taking on huge detailed builds with Batfink35, who I've known personally for 10 years so we're good mates. We're both eager to make not only Builder, but Crafter so we can gain the tools needed to carry out even more impressive projects. Fingers crossed we get there and have the chance to share more with you :)

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:38:43 pm by D4mo85 »

blokey123

• Funky, Funky, Funk.
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder] d4mo85
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 11:55:09 pm »
Got to just point out that I love his work and d4mo you put in more builds than you needed to cause they are all amazing xD

good luck (not that you need it) (:

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 12:52:44 am »
accepted nice detail

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 10:32:37 pm »
This is one of the rare opportunities we see teamwork at this level of creativity. A lot of the collaboration projects I have seen so far were either not to standard or weren't partner projects at all. All this work EXCEEDS our expectations for group collaboration ;D

Batfink35 deserves this as well, because it's not easy to find two players that work on this level of detail

Impressive work, and we look forward to seeing more projects from the two of you ;)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 11:14:20 pm »
Very impressive work!
Good job :)

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:48 pm »
I find it even more impressive that they collaborated on these than if they'd done them by themselves. Working with someone else on such complex builds must be very difficult to do.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 01:03:45 am »
Amazing work. Collaboration on massive builds. Just great.

RedstoneManny

• PENTAGONS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 11:45:34 am »
OMG GRATS!!! ....the tank is awesome!!! ^_^ (i already know the other buildings)

formerly known as DreamAboutJade (classic)