April 19, 2024, 06:25:36 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Nutjob808  (Read 1150 times)

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] Nutjob808
« on: June 09, 2012, 02:59:33 pm »
Ingame name: Nutjob808
Briefly describe all your creations: Nyan cat, Capcom Servbot, mini pentagon building, a tower, a car, and a gaming pc with  internal components. (motherboard, ram, hard drives, graphics card, power supply, case fans, and cpu heatsink)
What worlds are the creations on: The Nyan cat, and pentagon building were built in guest and are gone. The Servbot is in member, and the pc, car, and tower are on the current recruit world.
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: none
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I've built things in guest world that I did not think to screenshot.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Victor1261

Re: [BUILDER] Nutjob808
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 03:30:35 pm »
These builds really are truly nice, however, the pentagon doesn't have much detail, as far as I can see from your screen shots. Anyways, good luck, but an op might ask you to build another item to truly prove your worth.

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 03:35:26 pm »
When i saw your first few builds I was thinking "there is no way hes got it" but your last builds really pulled it together and I believe you're Builder worthy Accepted

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 02:55:04 pm »
The tower and desktop really are very good. Good building nut.