May 17, 2024, 07:12:15 am

Author Topic: Create a starter kit  (Read 3492 times)

unayr

• View Profile
Create a starter kit
« on: May 19, 2012, 10:34:12 am »
Create a starter kit with basic tools, wood and 1 block of coal so that people can access it by typing: /starter kit
Many other servers have the same thing, oh and please lower the cost of protection blocks. :)

24kGold

• Nibiru Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Create a starter kit
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 10:41:08 am »
The price of protection blocks has been brought up many times and the actual price has dropped many times. I don't see it getting any lower. $1500 is very reasonable after a few mining trips.
You start out with a few hundreds bucks, $500 I believe. I suggest purchasing some stone tools from the Market to get you started. Buy a stone pick with the money your given when you start for iron, punch some trees with your fist for wood, and you're good to go.
I don't like the idea of a starter kit. It's best to go out and make the tools you need to survive, imo.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 10:46:33 am by 24kGold »
Team Fruitas y Vegetables, Renato Laranja Jiu-Jitsu Brasileņo

acegdl007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:51:06 am »
It's best to go out and make the tools you need to survive, imo.

Survival server... it's in the name of the game! lol

Or sign up on this site and vote a few times.  You get a nice starter kit and diamonds for voting.  I immediately made diamond tools and started mining like crazy.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:52:36 am »
I went out to look for somewhere to build while getting materials on the way. Hahah ^_^

wildone234

• Wow, what a nice house i've made! ssssssss BOOM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 10:55:55 am »
Yeah, it's best to sign up on the forums, because you can get 4 diamonds a day. I didn't even have to use the wooden tools
 because i got diamonds.

ANTIKOYKOY

• -Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 11:12:33 am »
Wait wait.. You start of with a full set of wooden tools and some food ( cookies and something else). Is it just me??
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.."

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 11:15:07 am »
This topic is not logical, as by typing /starter kit you can get free PS any time?

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 11:17:54 am »
I started the server with 100$ and with no diamonds from the votes.
YOu are damn lucky that you have the option to get a protection stone, 500$, and 5 diamonds/day for your registration and the votes.

Smiteme69

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 11:57:11 am »
You recieve a starter kit and a coal ore when you register on the forums I believe.
 I was like many and did it the cool way, before this was all implemented.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 12:11:12 pm »
Everyone so far has done well enough without a starter kit, you will be right mate

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 02:50:17 pm »
You really need to understand how lucky most of you are already.
Players who joined earlier, like spamarian and myself, did not receive any free protection stones.
Be happy with what you have. ;)

acegdl007

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 03:59:09 pm »
*in old man voice* "Sonny... When I was your age we made our own protection stones and walked to school in the snow... up hill... both ways!" lol

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 07:59:25 pm »
First... You start the server with plenty of things to get you started, including a coal protection stone and some food.

Second, right after you register you can go and VOTE 4 times, giving you 4 diamonds.  Use 3 for a Diamond Pick, 1 for a Diamond Shovel.

If you can't survive with that, you need serious help.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

24kGold

• Nibiru Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 09:52:12 pm »
I didn't get a Coal PS when I registered. And I registered because I saw the sign at spawn that said you get one for registering. Spam and I talked about this. This should be looked into. Did all of you, who registered after this was implemented, get one?

I did contact a mod, Henz, about it long ago when I registered, but I don't know if it was ever addressed and if it was just a freak incident. I never heard a resolution.

Oh, and Viper; you actually get FIVE diamonds for voting. This needs to be clarified further to users, everyone thinks it's four. Three of the sites you can only vote once a day, but the first site you click is every 12 hours. You actually can get 5 a day. I know I do, as well as the other top 15 voters.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:53:44 pm by 24kGold »
Team Fruitas y Vegetables, Renato Laranja Jiu-Jitsu Brasileņo

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 10:09:58 pm »
I didn't get a Coal PS when I registered. And I registered because I saw the sign at spawn that said you get one for registering. Spam and I talked about this. This should be looked into. Did all of you, who registered after this was implemented, get one?

I did contact a mod, Henz, about it long ago when I registered, but I don't know if it was ever addressed and if it was just a freak incident. I never heard a resolution.

Oh, and Viper; you actually get FIVE diamonds for voting. This needs to be clarified further to users, everyone thinks it's four. Three of the sites you can only vote once a day, but the first site you click is every 12 hours. You actually can get 5 a day. I know I do, as well as the other top 15 voters.

I know you can get 5 a day.  I didn't say you could only get 4 a day.  I said right after you register you can get 4 diamonds for voting.

I did register after they implemented the coal ps gift, and I did get one when I did register.  Could have still been a glitch, an Admin+ will have to look into it, because mods can't create PS stones.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)