June 17, 2024, 06:52:47 am

Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 1941 times)

rcol590r

• View Profile
Why was I banned?
« on: May 22, 2012, 05:07:53 pm »
I just joined Saturday, I havent even played 4 hours yet, why am I banned?

kk, know i realized why i got banned, i went to my friends spawn point and found a skeleton spawner, it turns out he had sold it, and i accidentaly destroyed it while trying to fight a skeleton. I didnt know that it had been claimed.and I didnt know it wasn't allowed. . i will pay the owner back if i get unbanned and as soon as i get some money. Sorry, i'm very new to this server and still trying to figure out how it works. Sorry, btw, cool server.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:39:35 pm by rcol590r »

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:25:03 pm »
Probably because you griefed.
Wait for a MOD+ to respond to your Ban appeal accordingly.
Please be patient.
thank you.

rcol590r

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 05:28:33 pm »
thanks,

Grimspell

• Coddle me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:45:41 pm »
rcol590r, what is your in-game name? I show "rcol590r" as not ever being banned. And is this on classic or SMP?

rcol590r

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:49:42 pm »
my ingame is  cbcfarms, it is on smp,

thanks very much

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 09:58:27 pm »
I'm assuming that you never talked to booorad?

Here's what I have to present:

Booorad called me over because his underground farm was griefed. He only has two other players that are allowed to use his farm: lenoth and one other person I am unable to recall. He never said that you were allowed to use it. Booorad told me that you knew one of his associated players and that you used that player's home to get into booorad's farm and Grief it. That is unacceptable. Not only do you not have permission to use HIS farm, but you also destroyed the crops within it.

If you have anything to say in your defense, please say so now. Keep in mind I will look forward to honesty.

I will also have booorad collaborate on this discussion as well to get the full story.

rcol590r

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 11:41:15 pm »
Infact I personally know booorad. He is a very good friend of mine. I talked to him today and he said it is alright, he said it was just a mistake. I would really encourage you to talk to booorad. I actually didn't take his melons, I went to his home and found a skeleton spawner, while fighting a skeleton I accidentally destroyed the spawner. I feel very bad. I discussed all of this with booorad. He knows the entire story. And I wish you talk to him for the rest of the story. Im also very new and didn't know how easily spawners break, and that it isnt allowed.
Thanks.