May 23, 2024, 09:28:28 pm

Author Topic: DrFeelBadPHD ban appeal  (Read 3346 times)

DrFeelBadPHD

• View Profile
DrFeelBadPHD ban appeal
« on: May 20, 2012, 12:00:48 am »
hi opticraft, this is DrFeelBadPHD. This is a ban appeal / inquiry on why I was banned. The only abnormal thing that happened was that my minecraft couldn't connect to minecraft.net (date 5-19-12, CST time zone) and neither could my friends so I don't know if this happened to everyone or just us. So when I logged in in the morning I went straight to Opticraft but when I connected It said the "ban hammer had spoken" and I freaked out. So this is more of an inquiry then a ban appeal. Thanks in advance.

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: DrFeelBadPHD ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 01:35:20 am »

SGTBRAVO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 02:10:17 am »
This pretty funny because DrFeelBadPHD is my brother and LumpiestPayload is my cousin :D so my cousin is probably laughing at my brother right now. LOL

P.S. what happens if LumpiestPayload forgives him?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:15:37 am by SGTBRAVO »

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 02:23:25 am »
This pretty funny because DrFeelBadPHD is my brother and LumpiestPayload is my cousin :D so my cousin is probably laughing at my brother right now. LOL

depends on the circumstances surrounding the ban. considering ViperZeroOne's comment on the ban, it looks like he acted silly along with griefing.

so you'll have to wait for ViperZeroOne to decide.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 02:41:50 am »
This is disappointing evidence dr, i thought u were good

DrFeelBadPHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 06:25:30 am »
This is disappointing evidence dr, i thought u were good

The guy I was accused of griefing was my cousin,and besides I was just doing a mixture of messing around and getting revenge
for him kicking me out of our town for doing nothing wrong.So....matticus21 i'm still good. Anyways my name is DrFeelBadPHD not "dr".  :(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:50:02 am by DrFeelBadPHD »

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 06:29:36 am »
i want to know that "fear you?bahaha!!" part. ???

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 06:30:01 am »

"Fear You" was due to two things.  First, the sign he left behind that said "I am your worst nightmare".  Second, Lumpiest said after I arrived that he was "afraid" of living there.  My reply to the sign was, "Why should anyone be afraid of you?"...  That wouldn't fit into the ban comments though, so I just put "Fear You?  Bahaha!" because I knew if a ban appeal was made, that comment would be shown.    ;D

He told me he didn't know DrFeelBadPHD... But if LumpiestPayload comes on THIS topic and states he forgives the grief, then I'll consider lifting the ban.  That said;

DrFeelBadPHD, I was called to LumpiestPayload's place and after verifying who did the griefing I asked him if he knew the person involved, you.  This is something I always do, to prevent accidental bans.  He said no.  It's not my business why he said no if he actually does know you, but that's what he said and that's what I go by.

There were 77 blocks found within a 7 block radius of where I was standing when this picture was taken.  That's a VERY tight scan, just a little larger than the back yard we're standing in.  Due to the excessive number of block changes I banned you a week for griefing.

In addition;

The guy I griefed was my cousin,and besides I was just doing a mixture of messing around and getting revenge
for him kicking me out of our town for doing nothing wrong.So....matticus21 i'm still good. Anyways my name is DrFeelBadPHD not "dr".  :(

You've just admitted to griefing your cousin and "getting revenge" for him kicking you out of his town.  This could have been a joke to you, but it seemed pretty serious to him, which makes it serious to me.  Pretty much the ONLY way I'm going to lift the ban, after your admittance, is if Lumpiest comes on here and says he forgives you.  

Even if he doesn't, it's not a perm-ban.  You'll have 7 days to reflect on what you did.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:34:49 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

LumpiestPayload

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 08:59:45 am »
Hi guys sorry about this and everything, I know the situation and its actually kinda funny I know that it was joke because I've talked to DrFeelBadPHD (cousin) and when I asked the moderator who placed the sign. I don't remember the mod telling me that it was DrFeelBadPHD, but I could have missed that. So in nutshell I forgive DrFeelBadPHD and I hope you can un-ban him soon. thanks

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 03:03:18 pm »
Hi guys sorry about this and everything, I know the situation and its actually kinda funny I know that it was joke because I've talked to DrFeelBadPHD (cousin) and when I asked the moderator who placed the sign. I don't remember the mod telling me that it was DrFeelBadPHD, but I could have missed that. So in nutshell I forgive DrFeelBadPHD and I hope you can un-ban him soon. thanks

Yea, I did say it, but you were pretty frazzled so I don't blame you for missing it.  DrFeelBadPHD has been pardoned.  No harm, no foul.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

DrFeelBadPHD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 01:01:10 am »

DrFeelBadPHD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 01:02:15 am »

DrFeelBadPHD

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 01:21:24 am »
Well thank you for pardoning me i won't do it again and tell lumpiestpayload i'm sorry

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2012, 06:59:15 am »
DrFeelBadPHD ... The issues you have with your cousin are not my concern.  I banned you for griefing, and you did grief, period.  

YOU HAVE BEEN PARDONED

Don't continue the argument or you'll find yourself re-banned for the duration of the 7 days.  Case Closed.

LOCKED!
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!