June 16, 2024, 05:02:48 am

Author Topic: The Longest Roller Coaster  (Read 4257 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: The Longest Roller Coaster
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 04:26:12 am »
The most Dizzy roller coaster. No the longer.

partyguy15

• The Dj Of Opticraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 05:52:54 am »
I Love it

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 12:03:19 am »
Thanks everyone fore participating in the roller coaster fun, and I'm glad to announce that the track (for the most part) is fully operational. And I would like fire in my fire themed coaster but I would need a mod to place it on the netherack. So if a mod feels up to it, visit my coaster and apply fire to where you see fit on the ride, and knock torches out of the track.
I think you can use Fire Charges on it, I'll give you some  ;D

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 02:34:32 am »
spamarian you might need to clarify that last post, it sounds like your saying theres a longer roller coaster on the server but mine is more dizzy.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 04:44:26 am »
spamarian you might need to clarify that last post, it sounds like your saying theres a longer roller coaster on the server but mine is more dizzy.

It is dizzy as I see it.
But, when I say that is not the longest, I mean that the "long" is determined by the distance from one point to another. No, just from the rails that you put in it. Furthermore, I dont know if it is the biggest according to my criteria, since I dont really care about rails etc. Maybe there a bigger, meybe not.

smashpit

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 03:35:40 am »
I think its a great idea

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 04:37:28 pm »
spamarian you do know that a rollercoaster isn't supposed to be a straight line that sends you far away from the starting point, that's a railway. So my rollercoaster is long, just not long-distance
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.