May 18, 2024, 08:13:41 am

Author Topic: suggestion-protection block app  (Read 1993 times)

animedude88

• View Profile
suggestion-protection block app
« on: May 12, 2012, 04:06:28 am »
i was wondering if we could put a protection block app in the forum. like if you had a really good builds or places that you did not want it griefed, you can post it in the protection block app. For example, if you made a really good water slide or something, than you can post it in the app and admins or ops can accept it or reject it. it is just my opinion  ;D

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
Re: suggestion-protection block app
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 05:16:44 am »
i was wondering if we could put a protection block app in the forum. like if you had a really good builds or places that you did not want it griefed, you can post it in the protection block app. For example, if you made a really good water slide or something, than you can post it in the app and admins or ops can accept it or reject it. it is just my opinion  ;D

If people have built something really awesome, then there is something called a Protection Stone. It PREVENTS griefers and if it does somehow gets griefed, Moderators can simply undo the griefing. The only way Operators will protect something is if it is a town and a really good one at that.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 12:33:34 pm »
Chances are that a Diamond PS will hold your water slide from griefers. Try to bank some cash and buy one.

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 12:37:14 pm »
oh. i don't have a water slide. i am doing a project xtreme ride. if you care to donate , then it is in the projection and creations

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 10:20:12 pm »
It's the builder's responsibility to get Protection Stone for their builds, not an op. That's only for cities because they can be huge.