May 02, 2024, 02:35:25 pm

Poll

what materials should i use for my project?

wood
3 (21.4%)
wooden plank
7 (50%)
cobble stone
2 (14.3%)
dirt
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: =project: The rollercoaster= donations  (Read 15066 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: =project: The rollercoaster= donations
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 08:39:50 am »
I agree with that bro.:D
If you expect to gather 500.000$ from donations, then I believe this is impossible.
If you see the areas I have mined, even if I dont mine, you will go "WoW".
Gold knows somehow..

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 09:14:19 am »
It would.be made faster

2nd post: it is going to be hard to get donation because it is hard to be online at the same time. No..donations. ...ye..t
3rd Post: I currently have two people that is going to donate 6000 and 5000
4rd Post: this is just showing about my roller coaster and if you want to donate, plz post it in the support section. there is a topic i made about this.

Modified by Spamarian.
*Please avoid doubleposting*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:43:09 pm by spamarian »

harif

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 02:32:32 pm »
dude, just go and mine what you need, dont stay without doing nothing, and waiting others do it for you.
make your money too, then you can ask others for help.
if you just wait, why dont you go on a creative server, where you can only build your rollercoaster.

think that: why should i donate if you ll run it and you ll get most of the money, supposing that you ll have people on it?

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 03:04:26 pm »
i will be working on it in the weekends. i will be collecting materials until i get donations. my friend is going to help me with it as well! ;D 

his name is jamesbuild1 and i he is in my same math class!

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 11:46:33 pm »
MERGE OF TOPICS Posts transfered here.

i am planning to make a huge rollercoaster for people. it will have to have lots of protection block and lots of iron for the minecarts. it will also need lots of rail road and powered rails, red stones to power the powered rails. I hope to have support from people. The people who have donated more than 5000 will have free rides. The fee for the ride will be very cheap. it will be about 60 for a ride nd the ride would not be useless( i am saying that i will make the roller coaster with all my effort) i will be making more things for people later on . i will be posting photos . If you have donated, post it here with how much you have donated.
this is the list of people who donated:
i am planning to make a huge rollercoaster for people. it will have to have lots of protection block and lots of iron for the minecarts. it will also need lots of rail road and powered rails, red stones to power the powered rails. I hope to have support from people. The people who have donated more than 5000 will have free rides. The fee for the ride will be very cheap. it will be about 60 for a ride nd the ride would not be useless( i am saying that i will make the roller coaster with all my effort) i will be making more things for people later on . i will be posting photos if i know how to post photos. If you have donated, post it here with how much you have donated.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:48:30 pm by spamarian »

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2012, 11:49:47 pm »
MERGE OF TOPICS Posts transfered here.

i am planning to make a huge rollercoaster for people. it will have to have lots of protection block and lots of iron for the minecarts. it will also need lots of rail road and powered rails, red stones to power the powered rails. I hope to have support from people. The people who have donated more than 5000 will have free rides. The fee for the ride will be very cheap. it will be about 60 for a ride nd the ride would not be useless( i am saying that i will make the roller coaster with all my effort) i will be making more things for people later on . i will be posting photos . If you have donated, post it here with how much you have donated.

I will donate 6000$ next time I see you on ;)

I think you can donate when i am not online i think. I will add you in the donator list when i get it.

when will you be online?
i am planning to make a huge rollercoaster for people. it will have to have lots of protection block and lots of iron for the minecarts. it will also need lots of rail road and powered rails, red stones to power the powered rails. I hope to have support from people. The people who have donated more than 5000 will have free rides. The fee for the ride will be very cheap. it will be about 60 for a ride nd the ride would not be useless( i am saying that i will make the roller coaster with all my effort) i will be making more things for people later on . i will be posting photos if i know how to post photos. If you have donated, post it here with how much you have donated.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2012, 11:59:44 pm »
Since the previous posts are messages from other 2 topics with the same message, in 2 different boards, I can post without be considered double or triple posting.

I tried to merge it but probably unsuccessfully.

Ok animedude, I believe you should lower it down. You created 3 topics with the same message. WHat is it? unsecurity about what will happen in your project?
You cant fill the whole forum with topics of the same kind.
I believe you should read the rules.
*I cant find them at the moment*
But avoid double or triple posting here.

Thank you

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 12:05:26 am »
i am going to start the roller coaster project in the weekends. i am wondering what i should make the roller coaster out of?

wood? cobblestone? wooden plank? plz reply in here what i should make the roller coaster out of.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:32:53 am by animedude88 »

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 12:21:22 pm »
here is an example of the START of the rollercoaster( i made it myself , and this is only the START OF THE ROLLERCOASTER)
this is so awesome. i rode it and it just goes crazy!

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 07:23:46 am »
that is how it the start or the last will look like( picture above)

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 12:29:10 pm »
no replies :-\

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2012, 02:20:48 pm »
Wow, try not to quad post :o

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2012, 02:59:10 pm »
Kian57 has donated 6000 dollars! he is added to the donor list

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 04:14:45 am »
thank you kian57. i will be starting the project in the weekends. and i will also post photos.

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 10:02:42 am »
now i have bought 12 gold and 30 iron. i am going to buy some more