June 16, 2024, 04:40:33 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1530 times)

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: May 05, 2012, 02:23:59 pm »
I need to tell everyone somethin. Not sure where to post appeals, but im doing it here. I was banned b/c i griefed a house made out of diamond blocks and end stone. Tell me that you wouldnt grief that!!! I really think the guy who built that using mods should be banned! Speak up against modding people!!!
Aim for the bushes

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 03:05:47 pm »
I wouldnt grief that. Seriously, stop and think, and read the rules. Common sense, if you don't want to be banned, follow the rules.
Also, I splited this out from someone's ban appeal.
Lastly, I'm leaving this here for SMP mods to decide.

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 07:44:26 pm »
You were banned by Opticalza (The *owner* of the server) for 14 days for "Stealing huge amounts of diamond from SirDustin". It is quite unlikely that Opti will lower the length of your ban, as he has zero tolerance for griefers, but wait for his reply.

Whether SirDustin used "mods" or not isn't your concern, it's the ops/admins/owners duty to look into these things. Also, have you ever heard of the "Fortune" enchant on picks? You can get 4 diamonds per one ore mined... I've run into six-ore veins of diamond... that's almost three full blocks of diamond in one vein. His diamond is legitimate. Your attempt to steal it is not.

As far as "Tell me you wouldn't grief that!!!" goes, I hope beyond all hope that you don't have this attitude toward everything in life... What you just said about a game translates roughly to "Tell me you wouldn't take advantage of her!!! I mean, she was wearing a short skirt, high heels, and that top..." in the real world.

Your logic is flawed, I sincerely suggest you take a step back and examine your outlook on life and the consequences of your actions and words.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 09:47:30 pm »
You basically stole the entire house, huge amounts of diamonds . As benwin said it seems like you haven't learned a thing, so the ban sticks.