May 29, 2024, 03:25:06 am

Author Topic: Selling a city for 10k!  (Read 2157 times)

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Selling a city for 10k!
« on: May 02, 2012, 06:38:07 pm »
Hello all, i'm selling a medium sized city with 20 residences for only 10k! Here are some screen shot's from the city:

If you are interested on buying post a msg here or come to /home joebrito10brito to take a look at the city.

Check it out! ;)

ibby03

• View Profile
Re: Selling a city for 10k!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 02:16:12 pm »
I live in this city! I thought Joebrito10brito owned it  ???, my house is in the third pic, the one with the torches on top fence and the fireplace... To my knowledge I thought thehadley or Joebrito were the owners.

EDIT: If you truly own the city, I'de like to purchase it, because I live in it and my house is one of the nicer ones  ;) jp. just pm me so we can work something out...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:35:30 pm by ibby03 »

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 02:37:34 pm »
thehadley sold me the city :) if you want you can buy it what is your ingame name?

Check it out! ;)

ibby03

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 02:57:57 pm »
thehadley sold me the city :) if you want you can buy it what is your ingame name?

It's ibby03, same as my forum name :P I don't have the cash, but I have several things I can trade for it. If that's not something your interested in, you'd have to just give me till tonight to sell a few of the item I have  :) All of my money goes into building materials, so I'm usually broke. But like I said I have equaty hahahaha. I'm not on the server now as I am at work, and don't get home till 7 ET. But do we have atleast a verbal agreement? I don't want to get home and the city has been sold on me.

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 03:38:37 pm »
Sure. As you can see there is no other buyers right now lol

Check it out! ;)

ibby03

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 03:45:49 pm »
Sure. As you can see there is no other buyers right now lol

Great! this would make a great project for me. I've already made a 6 story pumkin farm under my house, I'm trying to get my spider spawner into an xp farm, but this city would be fun.