June 17, 2024, 02:19:16 pm

Author Topic: hi lag ban please read  (Read 3172 times)

drshock1234

• View Profile
hi lag ban please read
« on: April 27, 2012, 09:32:07 pm »
i was banned for griefing i get it but it was lag my computer has b 8)een very laggy so i amed for a door and hit the window instead ::) 8)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: hi lag ban please read
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 09:46:42 pm »
You were banned by Benwin for;

"Breaking glass blocks in multiple people's houses.  No appealing.  I watched it..."

The ban length has been set to 3 days and will expire on April 30, 6:29PM CST
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:52:46 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

drshock1234

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 09:51:04 pm »
it was lag come on are you serious  ifixed the glass too i was being curdious and yuo ban me and you ban me im very sorry for the other apeal but still ivote for you guys and if i could rate your server i would give it 5/5 stars  and lag has been bad lately and i will wait out my ban as long as i know im not permanantly banned

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 10:04:50 pm »
Well wait for benwin to decide, he shoul reply to tell you if your ban will be lifted or not. Also if you are experiencing lag i suggest you use the Optifine mod, the only one allowed on our server. It increase you fps and reduces alot of lag, i use it.

drshock1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 07:19:50 pm »
ok ill wait for benwin but im not good with modifications like the lag one you requested since istarted minecraft  last month how long was i banned for just curious? ;)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 07:22:09 pm »
Just please wait until he replies, he will talk to you with full information

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 07:50:24 pm »
I saw you break glass in two peoples' houses. Another two people asked me to fix their house after you broke their glass. Why were you in all of these peoples' houses? Lag or no lag, glass doesn't break that fast with your fist... why would you be punching it in the first place?

Your ban is for three days. Everyone has been experiencing the lag, but you are the only one that was breaking blocks in four peoples' houses because of it. Why?

As it stands, I see it, this is your second ban in less than three weeks for griefing. I gave you a three-day ban because I somewhat believe your "I'm lagging" excuse. Your ban will expire on the 30th at 4:30pm Central time. Enjoy your weekend.

drshock1234

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 08:26:10 pm »
hmm oh really i fixed the glass that i crafted my self i should be unbanned but idont get why i still get banned even though i fix the item that is unexceptible i fixed the glass  as isaid before and i can not enjoy my weekend because iknow i fixed the glass and  still get banned and i was only in 2 house so why did you say 4 im the doctor i know these things and i didnt get banned for griefing since march i diserve an opology i understand you are doing your job but that is wrong on your part
i fixed the house right before you banned me because i didnt mean to break the glass >:(

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 09:40:47 pm »
i fixed the house right before you banned me because i didnt mean to break the glass

Another two people asked me to fix their house after you broke their glass

...which means that you did NOT fix the broken glass-- you only left the broken windows there for a mod to clean up after you. The owners of the respective houses returned and complained about their windows being griefed.

drshock1234

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 12:12:11 pm »
alright i didnt fix the other windows but i know i did fix them i even thought of replaceing the windows but if im geting 3 day ban iguess i cant complain right? :P

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »
Yeah your lucky, see you on the server tomorrow!

drshock1234

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 08:42:02 pm »
tommorow its suposed to be a 3 day ban and is supossed to be over by 4:30 and its 4:41

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 11:35:21 pm »
tommorow its suposed to be a 3 day ban and is supossed to be over by 4:30 and its 4:41

...will expire on April 30, 6:29PM CST

Maybe that is 4:30 (4:29) for you but you will be unbanned at this time.

drshock1234

• View Profile
look at my other ban appeal please
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 11:30:08 pm »
read my other ban appeal please