May 17, 2024, 12:28:09 pm

Author Topic: I need work with good pay. Mining preferable.  (Read 1444 times)

Supah_

• View Profile
I need work with good pay. Mining preferable.
« on: April 30, 2012, 07:45:18 pm »
S'up brothers. I am broke. Need job. Please reply! I will work hard 4 good pay! Thanks, peace out.
The self proclaimed OptiCraft Legend

erection

Midgetized

• View Profile
Re: I need work with good pay. Mining preferable.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:32:58 am »
You should probably put forth some other skillsets that you may have, mining can be done by anyone with a shovel and a pick. Other skill sets that can be proposed are you building abilities, are you capable of constructing large scale buildings or structures? Can you introduce a new style of a utility (farming, enchanting, brewing, ect.) that can make the area more attracting than current models? Are you capable of managing manual farms for others. Saying you can dig is the equivalent as saying you can walk.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:36:15 am »
Talk it up on Jerichoraze's shop in the projects and creations section.

Supah_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 04:08:30 pm »
You should probably put forth some other skillsets that you may have, mining can be done by anyone with a shovel and a pick. Other skill sets that can be proposed are you building abilities, are you capable of constructing large scale buildings or structures? Can you introduce a new style of a utility (farming, enchanting, brewing, ect.) that can make the area more attracting than current models? Are you capable of managing manual farms for others. Saying you can dig is the equivalent as saying you can walk.
I say i prefer diggin' i didn't say that i could dig? Mining preferable. I enjoy that. Get over it
The self proclaimed OptiCraft Legend

erection