May 12, 2024, 08:29:20 am

Author Topic: IM SO SORRY!  (Read 5509 times)

Gonor

• View Profile
Re: IM SO SORRY!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 01:13:52 am »
Plus, if you wernt a mod, Id'e say... Well, i shouldn't comment at a time like this...

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 01:25:18 am »
There were plenty of staff members annoyed by you. And by "the other guy", you imply that it was only two people. No, I'm afraid there was more- you just didnt know about it. Also, if youre going to start to say something, dont be a coward and say nevermind, thats just stupid. Either keep your mouth shut in the first place or spit it out.

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 01:36:08 am »
OK, LADY! i didnt coward out! if i said anything, there was little chance i would be unbanned!!! and trust me lady, if i were unbanned, i would have a lot more to say to you, and him! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU! your probbalby some friend of theirs who decided to be on there side. So in my opinion, i think you should kindly stay out, and you and i can have a little talk about your prob with me AFTER im done with my situation, ok? thank you.  :-*

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 01:37:33 am »
and btw, what other mods have a problem with me? im curious.

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 02:02:38 am »
see what you people are making me do!?! I don't need your extra comments like "Your name disgusts me." or, "You need to either keep it shut or spit it out and not be a coward." GUYS! REALLY! all of this just because i talk too much and annoy you by talking too much? OK THEN! I won't talk too much anymore!!! i mean, i only argued with a mod once! the rest of the times i just joked around with people! its not like i hurt them! and apparently, mods are the only people i offend with my continuous typing "problems". IM SORRY MR. MODS! i have already explained i wont annoy you mods again! Ive appoligized to the mods Ive annoyed... so please... and im begging you, please, may i join the game??? I dont mean to sound high and mighty, I just wanna play man! Its not like i hacked or griefed someone! Im sorry im sorry im sorry to all you mods i might have offended. :-\

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 02:34:38 am »
The least you could do is start improving yourself by playing on the classic server without being rude or offensive.
I see here your mini-rages were antagonized so I won't call you out too bad for that, just don't do it again, it doesn't help.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 02:36:48 am »
The least you could do is start improving yourself by playing on the classic server without being rude or offensive.
I see here your mini-rages were antagonized so I won't call you out too bad for that, just don't do it again, it doesn't help.

20 of 40 PM's on my inbox are from him.

You should see.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 02:38:21 am »

You should see.
Yikes. I've got two. >.>

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 02:42:18 am »

You should see.
Yikes. I've got two. >.>
Yikes is an understatement. o.o
If they are all rude and disrespectful and then suddenly extremely apologetic I probably will regret that somewhat mercy statement.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 02:44:55 am »

You should see.
Yikes. I've got two. >.>
Yikes is an understatement. o.o
If they are all rude and disrespectful and then suddenly extremely apologetic I probably will regret that somewhat mercy statement.
They show the exact same reason for him to get banned, being annoying.

Gonorrhea, if you read this. I told you to ONLY PM Nick and NO ONE else. It's not up to any of the moderators to deal with this. Nick banned you, he decided to stick with his decision. Don't bother him.

btw, you should have thought about your attitude before building your big castles and whatnot.

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 02:52:13 am »
thank you, awsomeel and salas for those brief comments... -.- but i must say that what the walki guy says i really true. i have mini-anger problems when people speak against me  :-\ but i try to be friends and say sorry right after... its weird, i know. but can everyone jus TELL WHAT'S-HIS-FACE i said i was sorry!?!?! i think he ignored me with my constant messaging him... PLEASE TELL HIM TO READ ALL OF THIS TYPING GENIOUS-LIKE WORK OF SORRY'S OF MINE! im freakin out here im freakin out!!! and all because you guys found I WAS ANNOYING!?!?!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 02:53:03 am »
You do realize he probably hasnt seen your message right?

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 02:57:56 am »
Oy... sadly... but i think he ignored me or somthin, so right now, IM FREAKING OUT!!! NICK!!! IM SORRY!!! RESPOND!!!

Wratkie

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 02:59:40 am »
thank you, awsomeel and salas for those brief comments... -.- but i must say that what the walki guy says i really true. i have mini-anger problems when people speak against me  :-\ but i try to be friends and say sorry right after... its weird, i know. but can everyone jus TELL WHAT'S-HIS-FACE i said i was sorry!?!?! i think he ignored me with my constant messaging him... PLEASE TELL HIM TO READ ALL OF THIS TYPING GENIOUS-LIKE WORK OF SORRY'S OF MINE! im freakin out here im freakin out!!! and all because you guys found I WAS ANNOYING!?!?!
You don't seem sincere for some reason. but I'm out of this appeal.

Oy... sadly... but i think he ignored me or somthin, so right now, IM FREAKING OUT!!! NICK!!! IM SORRY!!! RESPOND!!!
He may be offline don't bug him with posts he wont see until he gets on, he's not a robot so he comes on when he is available.

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 03:11:58 am »
wratkie... I AM VERY SINCERE!!! DON'T JUDGE ME!!! im tired right now!!! im gonna cry soon!!! it doesn't seem im sincere but I AM!! AND BELIEVE IT!!! right now... i wanna roll over and die from how bored i am... ive been very sincere when you wernt here, im jus now getting impatient... im also asking for help, and IM SO PISSED because no one will! so i don't seem sincere, OK!?!?! your makin me a little crazy now!!!