May 10, 2024, 09:05:30 am

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1281 times)

kmichie12

• View Profile
Banned
« on: April 30, 2012, 02:54:20 am »
I got banned today for briefing a diamond block.  I'm not going to lie.  When I realized what I had done, i was about to return the diamond block personally.  I swear I was.  Of course on the way going back to 00Untima00 house, i got banned.  You can even see the diamond block in my hand (if that is possible.)  But I am sending this ban appeal because I wanted to apologize to untima and also i wanted to ask, do you lose your ps stones when you get banned because today, i bought 3 coal ps stones and i settled them in my house.  I once got banned before and the 3 other ps stones that I had were stolen.  I had a 2 lapis ps stones and 1 coal ps stone.  Well once again I'm sorry and I really hope I'm not perm. banned because this is by far my favorite server, I have a little house (you can check it out) and i was very disappointed and sad at my own mistake. 

Thanks for reading this,
             kmichie12

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 03:06:02 am »

Please wait for dedlymagik (Nyssa) to respond.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 03:16:59 am »
Yes I banned you for the diamond block and the fact you broke into a guys house and I had to tp you out. Your PS won't be gone, they were only gone last time because the grief traps roll back some actions.

kmichie12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:37:03 pm »
So am I perm. banned?  If so, please I will do anything to get back or to redeem myself.  I will vote for the server 50 times if that is what I would have to do to come back onto the server.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 12:06:26 am »
I don't think I can trust you enough to let you back on the server, it looks like you don't learn that griefing is against the rules.