No we cant help you
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Client  (Read 5796 times)

minikiller

• View Profile
Client
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:30:58 pm »
Hello , guys im new in the game and in the server its the 1st time to join the game i want to see how its working im asking where can i get the cilent and if ther are a short tutorial , to explain whats the role of this server ( RPG or PVP OR ...etc ) & thanks for your all anewers guys

ibby03

• View Profile
Re: Client
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 03:54:44 pm »
Hello , guys im new in the game and in the server its the 1st time to join the game i want to see how its working im asking where can i get the cilent and if ther are a short tutorial , to explain whats the role of this server ( RPG or PVP OR ...etc ) & thanks for your all anewers guys

Are you asking how you can join the server?

sassan1354

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 03:59:31 pm »
This server is SMP so Survival Multi Player. Before you play I suggest you read the rules ingame (Type /rules). Make sure NOT to grief or kill people because those are the big No-No's on this server. I hope you enjoy Opticraft!  :D

P.S. It will steal your soul  :)

minikiller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 04:00:21 pm »
i never played this game where i should get the client to can join the server and how i do that from where :D im newbie on the game

sassan1354

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 04:03:05 pm »
First you have to download minecraft from minecraft.net . Then you have to purchase a Premium Account to play on Multiplayer servers. After that open Minecraft and hit Multiplayer. Then add our server IP: smp.opticraft.net . Then you will be able to play  :)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 04:03:52 pm »
Are you asking where to get minecraft? www.minecraft.net
EDIT- Damn you beat me lol

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 04:05:38 pm »
Hello.
There are two types of games.
1) The classic servers that you can play for free by just downloading the program: "WOM Client" from www.minecraft.net
In this game, you choose the server you wanna play from a huge list with online servers.
Our server is: Opticraft Dev Server

2) The SMP Server(Survival Multi-Player). In order to play on this kind of servers, you have to pay 20$( I think) on www.minecraft.net. In this program "Minecraft" you will be asked to insert an IP in order to play.
Our IP is: smp.opticraft.net
You insert it and you join immediately.

These are the two choices you have about Minecraft. You can search WIkipedia for minecraft and what it is. Once you get it, in less than 2 weeks you will know many things if not all (personal experience..:P).
On the choice 1, you just build, or chat with others. There is no great interest sometimes.
On the choise 2, you can build, fix, craft, make parties, and believe me it deserves each one of the dollars it costs. The money is for life-time purchase.

On choice 1: You can buy a world through donation, a title near to your name, etc.
On choice 2: You can get many many things that are dependable to plug-ins that each server has. The server of OPticraft is not yet PvP, and I think it will not become MMO-RPG. It is a Survival server. PvP arena is under progress right now.

I hope I covered a great proportion from your questions. Anything else, you need post here.

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 04:07:06 pm »
Well, to sum up, PVP is off. and any type of killing is off. there is no Factions clans or anything like that, Griefing and raiding is a BIG NO. type /rules to fine a more in depth version.

ibby03

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 04:17:08 pm »
You've also been hearing the word "grief" being thrown around everywhere, if you know what it means then you know it's not allowed just like yomamma and the rest of the guys said. But if you don't know the meaning here's a great definition and examples of "BIG No-Nos" lol http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Griefing