May 29, 2024, 08:56:38 am

Author Topic: How many bans do I have?  (Read 1131 times)

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
How many bans do I have?
« on: May 01, 2012, 11:20:28 am »
I was banned for a minor grief for two days. I walked to the end of a road and there was a sign that says the stuff there auto regenarates. So I took a sign that just poped up, thinking it would just pop up again. Well, apparently someone was invisable and they put it there. It said I was kicked. Does that count as a ban? if so does that mean I have 2? thanks please reply.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: How many bans do I have?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 11:48:27 am »
Hahahah!!!
I read somewhere today that 2 things are endless. Space and stupidity.. hahahaha

Regenerated: This area near spawn, gets regenerated by the Admins, in order to keep a clear spawn without grief from you guys that you think that a sign costs more thatn your endless game time in minecraft.
How stupid can this be?

Kick means Kick. You can re-enter the server. But, this is a warning for griefing. Therefore, remove the idea of having something yours if you havent created. You have to keep your own business and to create everywhere you go.
If you try to get profit from actions like these, this is griefing, and stealing in a way.

So, I dont believe you are banned. Just try to re-enter the server.

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 11:54:45 am »
Thanks

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 05:02:39 pm »
You should not be messing with stuff that is not yours. I don't know how many times I've told lots of people that.