May 14, 2024, 02:18:35 am

Author Topic: My New City Announcement/Application  (Read 1912 times)

Dshock336

• View Profile
My New City Announcement/Application
« on: April 23, 2012, 04:14:16 am »
Hello guys,
When the new member world comes out I will be creating a city. It is going to be large, fun, enjoyable, impressive, and best- community made. I want to let many citizens in on building decorative, and functional buildings/ features. I hope that members, trusted, mods, maybe even ops and admins will come build a home and contribute. I also want to name it something that everyone likes. I really think it would be awesome if this became the metropolis of the new world, where you can live, farm, shop, and more with the enjoyment of the scenery and others around you. I really would love your guys support. Plots will be free I'm thinking but donations encouraged. This is really exciting for me and I hope to see you all in OUR city. If you want in leave your name and maybe a name suggestion or pledge or idea for a feature and what biome you think it should be in and I will gaurantee you a spot, also tell me if you would like to help out. This is gonna be great, if I get support. I'll add updates on what the city will feature. I need support guys because we need to jump on this when the world comes out before other people build too much so have a guaranteed large amount of space to build and expand on.

Thanks so much everyone

Planned Features-
-City hall with public utilities (crafting, brewing, enchanting, auto cobble gen, maybe even xp grinder/mob farm)
-Residential District, Downtown (commercial), Agricultural District, Underground area, End area (hopefully containing enderman xp farm)
-Beautifully decorated walkways, parks, buildings
-Spleef arena
-Rail systems to allow quick transportation throughout this vast city
-Free plots (donating is encouraged)
-Public mining facility
-Hopefully city protection (Because really, who likes griefers??)
-Any other ideas you may have please post below

-Dshock336
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:16:29 pm by Dshock336 »

Dshock336

• View Profile
Re: My New City Announcement/Application
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 05:33:54 am »
Name of City:
Undetermined

Owner(s):
Dshock336 (land owner)

Theme:
Many different sections, Metropolis area, Castle/medieval area, Underground Steampunk and dungeon area

Biome:
Undetermined

Link:
You are on the original page

City or Town?:
City

This will be filled in as I obtain the info

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:21:06 pm by Dshock336 »

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 05:56:47 am »
If you want to apply for city protection, post an application in the City protection section of the forums. (also moderator app section)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 06:13:31 am »
When you get everything figured out, be sure to have this added to the List of cities.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 12:34:20 pm »
This application will be for the city list when I complete it, it is not for city protection

Bassjelly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:33 pm »
Ya i would be on board with the idea I think we would need a more majority than just me but yes i am in ;D

twitchy447

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 11:05:21 pm »
Dshock's city is really cool and I like it a lot better than other ones I've been to  :)