May 20, 2024, 12:19:36 am

Author Topic: In regards to a different "PS BUG"  (Read 1155 times)

Phyrax

• View Profile
    • My Personal Site
In regards to a different "PS BUG"
« on: May 03, 2012, 01:38:46 pm »
I've been building a castle and had some issues with pStones, Nyssa can attest to this.  Firstly we thought it was due to fields overlapping.  Yes I had '/ps on'!  The pStone was actually disabling upon placement, it showed no visible field.  So upon breaking it, I of course got lapis dye.  Once I moved the stone roughly 5 blocks up, whereas the fields wouldn't overlap, this seemed to fix the "BUG".

Once we "thought" we found a solution I began counting and building up, over 60+ blocks away from ANY pStone, I placed another lapis pStone.  Again, no visual, and the stone broke into Lapis dye.  This leads me to believe that it's not solely an overlapping issue, but a core issue somewhere in either the WorldGuard code or the pStone code... though I'm only a web developer and don't write Java :)

I have refrained from placing pStones until I can confirm this has been fixed as I've lost 3 already, which Nyssa was happy to replace being that both her and Keth seen them broken.  Anyhow I hope this helps the devs!

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: In regards to a different "PS BUG"
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 07:08:13 pm »
Sometimes you have to /ps off then /ps on even if it says its on, I don't know why just a glitch.