May 04, 2024, 11:16:32 am

Author Topic: What are your favourite games?  (Read 1378 times)

mccheezy1337

• View Profile
What are your favourite games?
« on: April 24, 2012, 01:43:20 am »
I was just getting back into games and stuff and I wanted to try out some new games.
please Post any games that you find fun, or interesting, adventerous, whatever the case,
but just not minecraft.
I would really like to try some different games.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
Re: What are your favourite games?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 03:26:41 am »
League of Legends, Battlefield 3, AirMech (just released by my brothers company Carbon Games, they branched of of epic games china), bloons td(if ur at school or really frickin bored), counter strike source, borderlands (2 is coming out soon), Diablo series (3 comes out in may), age of empires series, age of mythology, rise of nations XD i got alot

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 03:29:45 am »
Portal 1 + 2, Half Life saga, TF2, CoD games, or pretty much any valve game. Valve rocks in my opinion ;D especially HL2 and Portal 2

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 03:58:58 pm »
If you want to have a perfect single player experience, go play the Half Life series from the beginning(Half-Life) to the end(Portal 2). If you want to play multiplayer and FPS(First-person shooter) then go play Battlefield 3. If you like easier FPS then go play MW3. There are lots of opinions of games especially for FPS but there are other good games too like strategy games or puzzle games(remember that portal series are puzzles). Just go search a little and you can find lots of good games out there.

Check it out! ;)