June 04, 2024, 05:20:59 pm

Author Topic: Am I banned permantly?  (Read 2666 times)

minecraftghost16

• View Profile
Am I banned permantly?
« on: April 25, 2012, 12:01:03 am »
So ive joined this server about 1 month ago or so and i started getting messsages about me getting banned I think its really my older brothers whos getting me banned for some reason.I log off from my account but then they just find out whats my password and they just ban me over and over again.I know there using a mod to hack accounts espcially ME!My god Im just counting how much times i got banned and its about like 5 or 6.Please unban me :(

Benwin

• View Profile
Re: Am I banned permantly?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 01:18:36 am »
You have 3 (three) bans on record - this latest one was from Arsenic_Shark for griefing XDeeKay's house (who is another mod...) and is permanent.

You will have to wait for one (or both) of them to respond.

Personally, I have no sympathy for anyone that gets their account "hacked". It's the simplest thing in the world to prevent.
For starters, unchecking the "save password" box...

minecraftghost16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 09:40:33 pm »
and what if he never replies?(been a month i think finalfan45 my friend is wondering why im not in the server lately you should go tell him that)

minecraftghost16

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 10:34:42 pm »
Okay after posting a comment I talked to my brothers if they banned me or not and they said it was a misunderstanding they said that I was still logged into my account and they were planning on getting some obsdian so as they were mining some obsidian they went to where the abandoned mansion were an broke the obsidian of a portal then he typed /home and he ended up in my house so he was shocked about how he griefed the portal so he went back to the place where he accidently griefed and then suddenly he was teleported to where he griefed and he told me that he logged off after being teleported because he knew a mod teleported him.BTW are you even allowed to grief peoples houses that are abandoned.The mansion was built out of stone bricks and I believe it was near spawn after you go on to the wild where you could build.And one thing is that when your new to the server you should put a protection to anyone whos new so they could earn money and get advanced protection stones as they play just an idea.Whoever reads this please tell XDeeKays or Arsenic_Shark to look at this ban appeal.Its been a month so yeah im a bit unpaitient because they never responded back.Also if im banned permanently ask all my friends that im banned now.List of friends:Finalfan45,Hutchinske,Luke(I dont now the numbers for Luke,s name)S_I_K_U_(sort of)and Kittah(I got banned for griefing Kittahs farm which I didnt he just let me in his house so we could mine then he went down to his farm so I followed him then I think I stepped on some part of his farm and a Kittah must of thought I griefed it)

Sincerely,MinecraftGhost16

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 10:40:45 pm »
I "should" do nothing of the sort. You griefed another moderator's home... Not just a block, either, several. Arsenic_Shark is on leave right now, but I think I speak for the rest of the staff when I say that you will not be unbanned. You have overstayed your welcome, and for that, I am sorry. Hopefully you have learned your lesson, and find somewhere that you can fit in.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 01:27:53 am »
I am happy with Benwin's decision, 3 bans is enough chances. Unless Arsenic returns and decides otherwise you will stay banned.

minecraftghost16

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 12:37:37 am »
But I have seen people with more than 3 chances how is that fair for me?

ianhalmond

• SMP TRUSTED My Little Pony Exploding ¥Magic¥
    • View Profile
    • ServerMiner
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 12:42:39 am »
I actually agree with him because i know a lot of people with many bans more than 3 even about 6 or 7.
http://www.serverminer.com/clients/aff.php?aff=234
Get 20% Off Your First Month With The Code "Spawner"

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 12:48:29 am »
I actually agree with him because i know a lot of people with many bans more than 3 even about 6 or 7.
No you shouldn't if this keeps going on, then other people would want their chance.

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 01:23:32 am »
The ban sticks. Nyssa agrees. This thread is locked unless Nyssa or another higher-ranking staff member reopens it.