May 20, 2024, 07:06:31 am

Author Topic: @Tabooti  (Read 1636 times)

majestic1

• View Profile
@Tabooti
« on: April 22, 2012, 06:22:36 am »
How dare you. I understand I was cursing and it was inappropriate but I was banned for no reason, and no good reason has been given yet. You probably wouldn't know how it feels to get banned because you suck up to people, right?

To say that I need a lesson from my parents on how to behave myself is absurd because first of all, I don't live with my parents, second of all, I'm the same age as you.

I apologize if this is a bit over the top but I don't like it when people call me a kid, especially if they are the same age as me.
I'm starting to not care anymore if I'm banned because the more and more I try to get unbanned I realize that higher ranks always team up and criticize without a good reason.
The Admin that banned me hasn't been online all day, he's inactive, how did he get Admin?

I play on this server 3-5 hours a day, hardly get noticed.
It's a damn shame.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: @Tabooti
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 06:32:31 am »
This post is related to the following quotes.

I didn't grief wtf ???
I haven't even been on today. the fuck is this.
This server needs to control its moderators, Raklab whoever the fuck he is, never seen him before in my life, apparently banned me in a mistake. I did nothing today or yesterday or the day before.
I haven't even been on today, I don't care honestly because everytime the mods get a chance they fuck me in the ass.
I'm done anyways, countless fucking hours put into it and this is what I get. Ridiculous.

Merged triple post- lLLEGAL

ok so what the fuck did i grief exactly?

Maybe if you calm down, and wait for Relkab to give an answer instead of swearing at us. He'd get here and give you an answer. For the time being, ask your parents on how to behave yourself.

1. I've never called you a kid. I've simply pointed out that you don't know your manners. There's no reason why you should be so vulgar.

I'm 17, the fact that you don't live with your parents indicated that you're obviously not 17, which clearly states that you're either terrible at learning from your parents, or they've failed in raising you, as you've clearly had to resort to swearing on a forum for Minecraft.

2. Aside from the ordeal, being banned, does not justify inappropriate behavior.
You've been banned for a reason, or it was simply a misunderstanding. You were instructed to wait for the person who banned you to respond. We can't answer your questions, because he don't have the answer. Relkab does (And that's why you must WAIT for him).

Any other questions, Sir?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:36:37 am by tabooti »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

majestic1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 06:43:13 am »
I don't live with my biological parents, I live with my grandparents.
Do you have any more questions?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 06:45:20 am »
I haven't considered that. I apologize for the mistake.

Since you're done asking, /thread.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 06:47:12 am »
Majestic please talk with Tabooti in a PM. DO NOT make another thread.