June 15, 2024, 10:15:34 pm

Author Topic: Remonius' Ban Appeal  (Read 1284 times)

Remonius

• View Profile
Remonius' Ban Appeal
« on: April 20, 2012, 01:58:26 pm »
Dear sir/madam,

I would like to appeal against my ban, which I received today because I so-called "griefed/greifed/whatever". I was banned by a minecart ( ??? ), if the notice I got was true. EDIT: I heared of some auto-griefing protection plug-in being active on the server, that is probably what banned me.

I would like to appeal because I feel the decision to ban me for griefing is way to harsh.

I was just strolling around Westtown in search of pinetrees when I fell down a hole. It was quite deep. I was walking, jumping and falling for quite a while in an attempt to get out of the underground playercreated labyrinth. I finally found a place to emerge, only to find it was sealed with 3 blocks of glass. I destroyed them to get out of the hole. I was banned directly.

Now I ask you, is this fair? First of all, the area was deserted. Those blocks of glass where nothing but a renmant of something from (by the looks of it) quite a while ago. If not, I apoligize.
Second of all, I had no choice. The ground was protected (big pieces of it anyways, I could not destroy) and I finally found a way out, and the only thing blocking my way are these seemingly randomly placed glass blocks. What would you have done?

I layed down my arguments before thee, great Moderators and Administrators, in the hope that thou shallt rule with wisdom, and do honor to the word "Justice".

Thank you for your time,
Remonius

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:07:50 pm by Remonius »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: Remonius' Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:16:40 pm »

I can understand your situation, you have been pardoned. Please refrain from doing that again.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:18:59 pm by BigBadHenz »

Remonius

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:24:04 pm »
Thank you for your understanding, it won't happen again!

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 08:47:00 pm »
An alternative solution would be to type /warp westown. Or something like that to teleport out.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 09:33:46 pm »
Topic resolved. Locked.