June 09, 2024, 08:33:40 pm

Author Topic: Auto melon farms are destroying the servers economy  (Read 8604 times)

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Auto melon farms are destroying the servers economy
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 08:26:51 pm »
Now seeing everyones sides of the story i agree that they wont hurt the economy too badly however they do cause lag. . I think we are fine now that i look over this post. . However everytime i get over 500K bucks no matter how i earn it an operator takes it from me. . it has happened twice now. . so how should i deal with that?
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 08:33:13 pm »
Now seeing everyones sides of the story i agree that they wont hurt the economy too badly however they do cause lag. . I think we are fine now that i look over this post. . However everytime i get over 500K bucks no matter how i earn it an operator takes it from me. . it has happened twice now. . so how should i deal with that?

If that seriously is happening for no reason, you should report it, although I can't see an operator doing that :S

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 08:42:06 pm »
You know why i took away your money, and you should be glad i didnt take away your protection stones also.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 12:35:35 am »
You know why i took away your money, and you should be glad i didnt take away your protection stones also.
If I donated and get more than 500k u won't take it away right?
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 12:38:44 am »
If I donated and get more than 500k u won't take it away right?

No, that's just with him. Nick probably found out he was exploiting or something, I am not aware.

animedude88

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2012, 12:58:17 am »
i have a melon farm which i always get money from. the town warp is /home anime