May 15, 2024, 05:44:46 am

Author Topic: My great experience so far, Shout outs, and a tip.  (Read 1651 times)

ibby03

• View Profile
My great experience so far, Shout outs, and a tip.
« on: May 04, 2012, 03:40:33 pm »
Yesterday I too finally joined mumble and got to meet some interesting, and unique ppl. Legany = building it pumpkin farm, opti465 helping me out with his blaze xp farm, chosen and couple others really helped me out with my enchantement table, AND Oreojr taught me how to use redstone and even gave me some pistons. I've really enjoyed playing on this server the last week 1/2 or so, and the members/trusteds/mods/ops are extremely helpful! And just wanted to give a shout out to all of those guys. And a tip for new members, try and get on mumble, everyone is very willing to lend a helping hand, and I'll make sure to extend the same courtesy. I'M OUT!  ;D :D

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: My great experience so far, Shout outs, and a tip.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 05:46:00 pm »
Nice.. Indeed, mumble is a great help for everyone. For example, when someone needs something, I offer even if I could sell these materials.

Btw, if you wanna get more items, you can have your chance in the Event tomorrow. Check EVENT forum.

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 05:52:11 pm »
Oh Yeah mumble is great. I never talk in chat unless im helping someone, I jsut say if you wanna chat get in mumble. Im always in mumble when im on the server

ibby03

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 06:06:09 pm »
Nice.. Indeed, mumble is a great help for everyone. For example, when someone needs something, I offer even if I could sell these materials.

Btw, if you wanna get more items, you can have your chance in the Event tomorrow. Check EVENT forum.

I would love to try and win, but the time doesn't work for me and my work (get it? lol), but gl to all who are able to participate

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 06:20:11 pm »
hm.. I tried to place it at the best time.
Its ok.. I will organize another soon(when I get enough resources to donate).