June 17, 2024, 03:59:21 am

Author Topic: Arena  (Read 1873 times)

SGTBRAVO

• View Profile
Arena
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:49:49 pm »
I think that opticraft should get an arena were players can sign up to fight each other on teams or every man for himself. opticraft has that "hat mod" and they could use it to put red and blue blocks on the teams heads. and if you win you get a prize but if you lose you lose money.

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Re: Arena
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:22:45 pm »
This post should be in the Suggestions board.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:26:47 pm »
Transfered.
You have a different idea about PVP. I dont know if it is good or bad since I have player pvp only in Lineage about 5-6 years ago.

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 09:30:07 pm »
The problem with pvp is its a battle of who has a smaller ping, not skill. Also, there are very few options on the way of armor and weapons. Pretty much, it would be a snipe battle with bows, unless you only allowed swords.

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:02:30 am »
Skill would be fighting large amounts of mobs with a wood sword, or getting a ghast with a sword. Instead of player vs player, player vs mobs.

SGTBRAVO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 02:08:08 am »
all these are good and along the lines i was thinking, but if you could make it happen this server would become even more interesting. I dont know if you have ever played on Realmcraft but they have an arena and you could get an idea or two on how to make it from Realmcraft.