May 27, 2024, 01:37:29 am

Author Topic: I got rolled back, twice  (Read 1271 times)

ANTIKOYKOY

• -Player
    • View Profile
I got rolled back, twice
« on: April 15, 2012, 10:46:41 am »
Ok a really wierd thing happened to me yesterday so let me explain:
After a log in i was at my front door outside of my house with my fence door open (all normal)
so i grabbed my tools and went to mine some obsidian, before that hitboy97 retrieved my fallen diamond helmet and gave it to me along with 4 diamonds. I put the diamonds in my chest and wear the helmet.I go to a cave kill a spider get level 5 mine around some stone and coal and finally mine some obsidian. Then i log out ( i didnt do /home or something). An hour later i log in and i spawn infront of my frond door outside of my house with my fence door open. I start to get curious thinking whhaaa..?  ??? I check my inventory : no diamond helmet no obsidian no coal, picks life back to where it was since the first mentioned login and level 4!!. I go to the obsidian mine and find everything that i had mined, but some stones, missing. I mine the remaining 2-3 blocks of obsidian and go home. I check my chest and see that the 4 diamond i have put before were still there. Ok i say it isnt a big loss..
After that i go with spamarian clear some caves from fences coal iron gold ect. decrease the life of the pick (again) get some fences with the axe, get level 5 (AgaiN!!) and go home. I left most of my things in a box except my tools and logout.
Yet today i log in and find me (again!!!) outside my home infront of the door with the fence door open!! Pick,axe life back to where it was at the first time some things missing from my inventory things i put to chest there, and things i mined not there....  :-[

So why is this happening, and how can i stop it? Can maybe somebody help me? :'(
(ingame name _NoS_)
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.."

lordwillis333

• View Profile
Re: I got rolled back, twice
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 10:01:00 pm »
The same thing happened to me ANTIKOYKOY but wat was worse was i jus got back from being banned and was walking around and the connection from the server went out and i logged back in and it sayed i was banned but i didnt do anything illegal so i try to log back in but it sayed connection was bad. So i waited a day and it still says im banned but i didnt do anything illegal!!!!!! please can some one help me