May 26, 2024, 03:47:26 am

Author Topic: King Of The Ladder!!!!!!  (Read 1577 times)

Dshock336

• View Profile
King Of The Ladder!!!!!!
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:03:42 am »
Ok guys,this time, I think i have something that wont work, or isnt already planned...

I dont know how many of you guys watch the MindCrack guys- Guude, VintageBeef, Etho, W92Baj, PauseUnpause, Nebris, Docm77, KurtJmac, BdoubleO100, etc. But a few of these guys were derping around on the MindCrack server, and had a really tall derp tower that went almost to hieght limit, and had ladders on it. One Person is at the top, and others climb up and attempt to knock this king off. The king tries to defend their spot. It would be awesome, but we cant hit other players even with snowballs. I think it would be cool if we could push people by hitting them, but not hurt them, or have a designated area for this where you can hit people. If possible I would really enjoy hosting this. And if not, I would be happy just to have it. The guys had a ton of fun with it, I think it would add a little something to the server, you know? You could say, Im tired of building and exploring, lets go Play King of The Ladder!

-Dshock336

thedude114

• View Profile
Re: King Of The Ladder!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 04:53:43 am »
I'm going to add king of the ladder to my list of Minecraft sports, after pvp battles and spleef.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:30:18 pm »
What do you mean by that? Are you talking about in-game? Because if you read my whole post I said that the game doesn't work right now so you cant play it on opticraft

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 01:35:33 pm »
What do you mean by that? Are you talking about in-game? Because if you read my whole post I said that the game doesn't work right now so you cant play it on opticraft
I have a list of games/sports you play in Minecraft, king of the ladder is after pvp battles and spleef on the list.