June 01, 2024, 10:34:07 pm

Author Topic: Opticraft First Impression: My Review  (Read 6506 times)

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
Re: Opticraft First Impression: My Review
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 09:03:27 pm »
that's aimed at the staff

And 12 year olds...

But seriously, sometimes, you have to just grit you're teeth and cope, if you cant be teleported, then so be it.

Rather than kicking up a fuss...

From what i can tell, there was no rude reply?

The moderator told me [very rudely] that she was not a taxi service and that she had other things to do apart from help me

And, quite frankly,
I told him that I can't do it, and that he'd actually have to walk

Doesn't seem the slightest bit rude? considering it would be against moderator guidelines...

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »
I was hoping that, upon reading this topic, I'd be able to see some sort of well-thought-out paragraphs and constructive criticism in the first post-- turns out I was wrong.

These "oh, poor ol' me" topics have become a bit too common-- we know exactly what we are doing, and we don't need anyone else to stick their faces in our way and tell us how we need to run or moderate the server.

If you even knew how to run a server properly, you would have known exactly what to have done upon entering the server-- instead, you behaved much like anyone else and didn't even bother reading our /help or /rules commands in the game. You also would have known the proper server procedures and conductivity, which you had also failed to exemplify.

Sorry, but this 'professional' claim of yours is anything but.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 04:51:46 am »
I was hoping that, upon reading this topic, I'd be able to see some sort of well-thought-out paragraphs and constructive criticism in the first post-- turns out I was wrong.

These "oh, poor ol' me" topics have become a bit too common-- we know exactly what we are doing, and we don't need anyone else to stick their faces in our way and tell us how we need to run or moderate the server.

If you even knew how to run a server properly, you would have known exactly what to have done upon entering the server-- instead, you behaved much like anyone else and didn't even bother reading our /help or /rules commands in the game. You also would have known the proper server procedures and conductivity, which you had also failed to exemplify.

Sorry, but this 'professional' claim of yours is anything but.

*clap*clap*clap*clap*
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)