June 16, 2024, 08:36:24 pm

Poll

Do you want and Mining Area

Yes!
3 (42.9%)
No!
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: My suggestion for the Server  (Read 1895 times)

Soliderwarrior21

• View Profile
My suggestion for the Server
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:03:03 pm »
My suggestion for this is, A mining area, So we get more Diamonds,Iron,Coal and Lapis Dyis (I Think that's how to Spell) anyway if you Stuck Lava be very careful in fact if you have a Diamond pickaxe and a Bucket water, you could Make Obsidian and Mine it.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: My suggestion for the Server
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:16:24 pm »
There was a tiny bit of talk regarding a mining world, but as of now it was decided it would ruin the economy too much.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 07:38:39 pm »
I agree, a mining world would not only ruin the economy but would also take away the "fun" of mining.  There are still plenty of materials available, even in areas that look like they've been mined already.  There is no better thrill in Minecraft than finding a jackpot of materials and KNOWING that someone else missed them.

Two days ago I was in an area that looked completely mined out.  I'm talking about a horizontal shaft every 5 blocks...  Guess what?  I cleaned the areas between their shaft and found myself over 10 diamonds, over a stack of iron and redstone, and half a stack of gold.  So just because an area looks mined it doesn't mean there isn't anything to be found.  Build yourself a ton of stone pickaxes, a couple iron ones (for when you find stuff), and just go crazy.  Trust me, there are a TON of materials that people have missed, even right beside the spawn city (where I located 12 diamonds and another stack of iron).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:42:01 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 11:16:51 pm »
I agree, a mining world would not only ruin the economy but would also take away the "fun" of mining.  There are still plenty of materials available, even in areas that look like they've been mined already.  There is no better thrill in Minecraft than finding a jackpot of materials and KNOWING that someone else missed them.

Two days ago I was in an area that looked completely mined out.  I'm talking about a horizontal shaft every 5 blocks...  Guess what?  I cleaned the areas between their shaft and found myself over 10 diamonds, over a stack of iron and redstone, and half a stack of gold.  So just because an area looks mined it doesn't mean there isn't anything to be found.  Build yourself a ton of stone pickaxes, a couple iron ones (for when you find stuff), and just go crazy.  Trust me, there are a TON of materials that people have missed, even right beside the spawn city (where I located 12 diamonds and another stack of iron).
True. Once I was mining and I found a dark cave. I went in and found about 40 iron ore. And before that I found lapis, gold, and red stone in another person's mine

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 04:49:57 am »
Did it again tonight... Found an area that seemed to already be mined and I ended up locating 4 diamonds, 23 iron, at least 6 gold, and 2 stacks of redstone.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)