June 08, 2024, 07:01:16 pm

Author Topic: Protection stone fix?  (Read 2366 times)

vinniefalco

• View Profile
Protection stone fix?
« on: April 07, 2012, 02:04:41 am »
What's going on with the pstones? I'm paranoid about building anything significant. It's been a while since mine worked. ALL my pstones are broken! I can't build!

vinniefalco

• View Profile
Re: Protection stone fix?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 10:51:32 pm »
Nothing?

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:18:51 pm »
There were several problems with them a few days ago. Not sure if they still persist. They may have been solved by now.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:22:00 pm »
Well currently ut seems all is well, but I think that bug affected some of the ps stones from earlier, because some, not all of mine just drop the items. But i have been placing and removing lapis and diamond ps without issues! hope this helps

vinniefalco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 11:40:36 pm »
ALL of my protection stones are broken. I have had several placed, since before the bug happened. When I issue "/ps locations" it says "No fields found."

Fortunately I knew about the bug and I have not mined any of my stones accidentally, so they are still in place.

What do I need to do to get my stones recognized again?

Thanks

vinniefalco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 12:37:21 am »
I can confirm that I can place a new stone and mine it. The stone shows in in "/ps locations". But if I mine one of my old pstones, it turns to coal. I just lost a coal ore this way during testing (but gained a piece of coal - go me).

vinniefalco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 03:17:58 pm »
Well no answer on restoring my pstones, so how about an operator reimburse me $62,500 (1 diamond ore and 5 coal ore), and I will just mine the broken stones and put new ones in its place?

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 01:59:59 am »
Use /helpop in game to get the attention of a staff member regarding your issue, as I am not in your timezone.
You should not mine them until someone is watching as without us seeing them turn to the item we cannot prove they actually have.

vinniefalco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 04:29:22 am »
Use /helpop in game to get the attention of a staff member regarding your issue, as I am not in your timezone.
You should not mine them until someone is watching as without us seeing them turn to the item we cannot prove they actually have.

I tried /helpop a couple of times, and waited, to no avail. I will try again, maybe it was the wrong time. Thanks for the tip!

vinniefalco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 05:17:26 am »
An op was able to help me this time, and I got all my stones fixed, thanks!