May 19, 2024, 01:11:14 pm

Author Topic: Ban appeal - goober32  (Read 2541 times)

goober32

• View Profile
Ban appeal - goober32
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:33:37 am »
I just fail.. was exploiting stupidly was gonna do it as a joke but then started taking it into money making because I'm lazy. Tabooti I would want to see that video because I wanna see how stupid I looked if that would be okay as well? I know I was doing wrong the intire time and I'm sorry temptation takes me a long way.. I am sorry to the server as well for i would have made it worse for other players with me doing an exploit.. well thank you for banning me because it would be for the best because cheating isn't fun..

goober32

• View Profile
Re: Ban appeal - goober32
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:07 am »
hi

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:34 am »
Videos are coming up pretty soon.

Goober32, now that you've admitted your diabolical plot.
Provide me with a reason to give a set time to your ban as opposed to permanent?
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

goober32

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:04:58 am »
Well I am a good builder for the server and losing a player no matter what isn't good because thats another human being you don't want around ever again opposed  to something that's in a game. I also donated to the server to stay live and it would be a shame to not get to stay around and see where my money goes to, but money isnt everything. I do believe I make others have fun playing this game on the good server opticraft and if i'm not making them happy anymore then whats the point? ket everyone be bummed out and sit at a melon farm all day and what not. So I see that I'm a vital player to keep the player mood positive and in anyone's eyes it should be a shame to see that all crumble. I also made a nice house and I didn't get to give me money to my friend and out my stuff in chests. So I believe not making my ban perma is very benificial to the server.. and if we don't keep the things that help then what will? well thanks you guys for reasding and hope you had a happy Easter

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:14:44 pm by tabooti »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

goober32

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 07:44:14 pm »
Why did you tell me to make an appeal.. to tell me that I'm perma.. You could have saved me the time but I see how it is..

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 09:47:25 pm »
I am going to change the ban to 3 weeks but I want to make something clear first. This is the last chance, we have gotten numerous complaints from people about you and your friends behavior in mumble. I am giving you this chance in hopes that this situation will make you guys act more maturely this time around. Please dont make me regret this.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

goober32

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 01:31:53 am »
Hmm. I just now read this and I would love to see how many is numerous complaints.. maybe one from Benwin but that's it? Who else has made a complaint about me? Because I'm enjoyable to be around in mumble everyone that I talk to says.. So when you make me look even worse than I am Nick please don't lie because I am not mean to anyone I don't make fun of others and I don't spam or be loud. So what do you really mean by numerous complaints?? Not trying to be mean but I'm so confused because I try to appease people and create a fun chat?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:51:31 am »
Hmm. I just now read this and I would love to see how many is numerous complaints.. maybe one from Benwin but that's it? Who else has made a complaint about me? Because I'm enjoyable to be around in mumble everyone that I talk to says.. So when you make me look even worse than I am Nick please don't lie because I am not mean to anyone I don't make fun of others and I don't spam or be loud. So what do you really mean by numerous complaints?? Not trying to be mean but I'm so confused because I try to appease people and create a fun chat?
It was from numerous people, but i will not throw them under the bus. Just be glad the ban is only 3 weeks.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident