May 05, 2024, 08:29:52 am

Author Topic: Nigrum Oppidum - The End's Town  (Read 19187 times)

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
Re: Nigrum Oppidum - The End's Town
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 04:19:12 am »
Sigh a direct china made carbon copy of ENDERPOLIS.... First u made land plots, then copied me by adding farms, then a exp farm.... Cant u have some originality?

So? There is no rules against making a copy.
Duh I m just saying it lacks originality....
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

officiersmirnof

• check out the youtube chanel lightwolfgamming
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 12:25:40 pm »
i thought of it for a while and i like to join your town omar

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 10:49:28 am »
Sigh a direct china made carbon copy of ENDERPOLIS.... First u made land plots, then copied me by adding farms, then a exp farm.... Cant u have some originality?
I did not copy your farm style!

To let you know our town has 4 platforms!
Main, farms and shops, a platform for our houses, and expansion for more plots and there will be more platforms
Now lets see who is copying
Before you created your farm, me and zx began creating the farm land...
The xp farm is not your idea!
Check youtube =_=
Our way of dividing plots and it's tax system is original!
And so what if we created a town in the end??
You are not the only one who created an end town and so we are and there will be more towns in the end created by others and we don't have a problem with that but I think you do..

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 10:56:05 am »

Main, farms and shops, a platform for our houses, and expansion for more plots and there will be more platforms
Check youtube =_=
You are not the only one who created an end town and so we are and there will be more towns in the end created by others and we don't have a problem with that but I think you do..

please read the post date, the farm was already inside WHEN I FIRST MADE THE POST, u guys made your city and exp farm after seeing MINE, if i nvr made this city u guys wont even make it in the end =.= i was refering to this kind of copying not the other kind. My city will have 9+ platform each of it bigger then one of urs... ur one platform is est 40+ mines 63..... so urs is a town mines a METROPOLIS

a side note, at least Deekay exp farm is original, u copied 100% of mine, look at the post date my exp farm was up FIRST.

EDIT: all ur services offered by ur city is the same as my city , and I introduced my city 2 WEEKS(approx) before yours, so isn't it really SUSPICIOUS TO ME when I see ur post.. At least offer something UNIQUE plz
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:25:20 am by D00MKNlGHT »

ZXFEAR

• Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 10:58:24 am »
May I just add, the XP farm was a design that I have not copied or seen anywhere.

officiersmirnof

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 11:09:40 am »

Check youtube =_=

please read the post date, the farm was already inside WHEN I FIRST MADE THE POST, u guys made your city and exp farm after seeing MINE, if i nvr made this city u guys wont even make it in the end =.= i was refering to this kind of copying not the other kind. My city will have 9+ platform each of it bigger then one of urs... ur one platform is est 40+ mines 63..... so urs is a town mines a METROPOLIS

a side note, at least Deekay exp farm is original, u copied 100% of mine, look at the post date my exp farm was up FIRST.
sorry but where is this going about what does it matter do you get bankrupt from it he explain it to me

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 11:10:40 am »
May I just add, the XP farm was a design that I have not copied or seen anywhere.

may i state u wont make ur town or exp farm if u nvr seen mine, and realise it is awesome (omaroo2), well i think u want to make money outta enderpearls thats all lol...i just prefer that u state that ur city is inspired from mine :D thats all

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2012, 11:12:57 am »

Check youtube =_=

sorry but where is this going about what does it matter do you get bankrupt from it he explain it to me
nah i dont rely on my exp farm... my melon farm is earning me and my citizens alot of $$$ they even prepay tax now lol

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 11:30:57 am »

Check youtube =_=

nah i dont rely on my exp farm... my melon farm is earning me and my citizens alot of $$$ they even prepay tax now lol

may i state that i have never been in ur city :P?

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

officiersmirnof

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 11:33:41 am »
i have been ther 1 time and the looks are diffrent

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 12:05:53 pm »

Check youtube =_=

may i state that i have never been in ur city :P?
Omaroo to came to my city then he told me he told u n fear abt my city, then u decide to build it.
i have been ther 1 time and the looks are diffrent
It's same in terms of facilities and I posted mine like 2weeks before.... I don't see anyone copying skyrim, so y copy mine xP

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 02:39:35 pm »
Are we seriously arguing over a city? Come on guys....

D00M, I promised to help your city as Vice-Mayor but I don't think you could really stop End Cities. People were bound to build here at some point and we are definitely not the ONLY ones in the end. Of course, we have competition now but do we really have to settle this in like 5 different threads? This is ridiculous. People make cities all the time, and it doesn't matter if they are inspired by someone's city or not. Just as long as their cities are far enough from us, our enderman farm and residents can work just fine.

Deekay's design was based on another farm he found on youtube. Omar and ZXFear built their city for the fun of it because they recently noticed the potential of the end. I mean its not like we OWN THE END. We are allowed to have a few neighbors. So long as they don't try to advertise their city as superior or purposely steal our business, I don't think we should have a problem. We are individual cities, you know.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:41:43 pm by DJAlphaWolf »

greedy_jam

• Trusted Opticraft Player... Happy To Help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 03:01:42 pm »

D00M, I promised to help your city as Vice-Mayor but I don't think you could really stop End Cities. People were bound to build here at some point and we are definitely not the ONLY ones in the end. Of course, we have competition now but do we really have to settle this in like 5 different threads? This is ridiculous. People make cities all the time, and it doesn't matter if they are inspired by someone's city or not. Just as long as their cities are far enough from us, our enderman farm and residents can work just fine.

Deekay's design was based on another farm he found on youtube. Omar and ZXFear built their city for the fun of it because they recently noticed the potential of the end. I mean its not like we OWN THE END. We are allowed to have a few neighbors. So long as they don't try to advertise their city as superior or purposely steal our business, I don't think we should have a problem. We are individual cities, you know.
i totally agree, so what they are the same... get on with it :D

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 06:04:33 pm »
Also:

i dont want to be unrespectful but a reward isent nessary i like to help you guys
and if you need annything give me a cal  :D

Lol took me a few minutes to get that :D

Wow if really screwed  that up... Can an op or mod fix that please?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:47:58 am by omaroo2 »

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 11:43:46 pm »

Oh no no I m not stopping end cities, I just wish omaroo stated he drew inspiration from mine that's all :P( which IS true omaroo told me that in a pm)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:45:36 pm by D00MKNlGHT »