June 17, 2024, 12:37:57 pm

Author Topic: hi, why have i been banned ?... continue reading plz x  (Read 1462 times)

Manxdan

• View Profile
hi, why have i been banned ?... continue reading plz x
« on: April 03, 2012, 08:18:09 pm »
Hello, i am a loyal opticraft gamer, and i tryed to enter the server to find that i have been banned.  i am not  sure why i have been banned and would like to appeal to be unbaned, but if i have done something that is considered un acceptable in the server rules, then i am sinsearly sorry and i promise that it wont happen again.  im sure you kind people at the opticraft server will find it in your hearts to unban me as i will never do any wrong doing again and i will be a good and positive member of the opticraft society.  please unban me and i will be for ever greatful :)
- Manxdan xxx :)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: hi, why have i been banned ?... continue reading plz x
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:34:01 pm »
You were banned by Arsenic_Shark for griefing origamifish11's farm and house. 126 blocks total. The ban is permanent. Please wait for him to respond.

Manxdan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:51:45 pm »
i never destroyed that many blocks, was it melons ? x  :'(

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 09:09:05 pm »
Oh, permanent. it was meant to be for 6days, i apologies. I must had mis-typed that.

yes it was a mellon farm. You also grefed his house including the wood walls and glass plains.

Would you care to explain why you did this?

Manxdan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:38:39 pm »
i am terrably sorry , i thought the melons would grow back and i was desperate for food, and i thought the property was protected , so i tested it out but that section wasnt, and because it was glass, i couldnt replace it sorry, i will gladly pay him for the damages it you could reduce my time :) thank you and i will make it up to you , :D
Manxdan xxx

Manxdan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:42:51 pm »
Also i did think the property was abandoned :) sorry xx

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 11:56:40 am »
i thought the property was protected , so i tested it out but that section wasnt

You then tested 126 blocks. I would know after 1 or 2 blocks so this will mean your ban is still 6days long.
You don't need to repay for damages as all your actions are redone..

Please dont grief peoples houses for food, if you are really despite why not ask for food in chat but not to much as it can get annoying.